Class 1 passed @ l&t training pontefract

Just passed today!

Had shocker on reverse, my worst ever attempt. Had to use both shunts and was sure id gone over line with front tyre. Left yard and did all test route thinking id already failed.

Got back, pass with 6 minors. Couldnt believe it!

Anybody round these parts thinking of doing any training id def suggest giving l&t a ring.

Great result mate. Don’t worry cos when you are out in a loaded truck, 2 shunts will be a good day on your first few goes :slight_smile:

Congrats.

Congrats MBax :smiley:

Cheers, had two lads watching me who were waiting for an assesment.

After realised id lost lost trailer i told examiner to ask em to move. When spoke to him at end said that realised that last thing i needed was an extra 2 pair of eyes watching me aswell as his!

Anyway, a pass is a pass, regardless of how much hard work you make of it!

Nice one, just goes to show, never throw the towel in.

Congratulations

Well done chap, welcome to the world of looking down on others :wink: (especially at the traffic lights)

Tazbug

That certainly broke the test nerves

Well done that man !

Well done mate.

I can’t recommend L&T though. I did my C2 with them then went to Tockwith for my C1… so much better.

With L&T only did about 3 hours driving on the road (half an hour of that was parked up) in the morning then they had you back in the yard watching DVD’s of the test routes! FFS… surely better actually driving round them.

Anyway, i passed first time. If I hadn’t i’d of had something to say tbh.