passed class 1 today

I’ve been quiet for a while now and told no-one of my upcoming test because I didn’t want to put any pressure on myself.

anyway big thanks to Darren at Hughes drivers training at Loughborough, after giving him a few grey hairs I passed first time this morning, just a shame he was out on another lesson when I got back, I would have liked to shake his hand.

I work at tuffnells and they are moving me soon from an 18t to a wagon and drag, nervous but can’t wait!

Nice one…

Well done pal

Congrats ■■■■■! :smiley:

Well done on passing pal, but not letting the “no pressure” cop out go unnoticed! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations. All the best with the w+d job.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thanks all, I’ve got the newbie curse of no confidence in my reversing, guess that will come with time. the test reverse is no problem, but it’s a whole different ball game doing real world reverses, positioning seems to be the key. I’m just going to enjoy it while I’ve got it easy on the 18t. I’ve been out for a day with the guy on the w+d and it would seem that they follow you a lot tighter than an artic. How are the w+ds to drive compared to the artics? I will be covering holidays for the artic driver, so I will still get my chance with an artic, keep my hand in as it were.

thank you rog :slight_smile: