Chrome Actros

Anyone got more pictures of this?

Saw it today waiting in the queue in Freightliner, Garston.

Looked amazing.

Found some -

Not sure if it was this particular one.

Bling :laughing:

See one now and again on m62 but im sure it still has the standard grey bumpers and arches that look well aged.
Always makes me laugh when i see it because it has to be the worst looking motor on the road.There also a audi r8 running round manchester with chrome paint that also looks crap. Dont think the driver of it was to happy when walking down Deansgate one sataday seen it at the lights and burst out laughing at the state of it. Just goes to show no matter how much money you have you carnt buy taste!.

captin scarlet:
See one now and again on m62 but im sure it still has the standard grey bumpers and arches that look well aged.
Always makes me laugh when i see it because it has to be the worst looking motor on the road.There also a audi r8 running round manchester with chrome paint that also looks crap. Dont think the driver of it was to happy when walking down Deansgate one sataday seen it at the lights and burst out laughing at the state of it. Just goes to show no matter how much money you have you carnt buy taste!.

Think that one is owned by a overpaid footballer :imp:

Ian G:
Found some -

If the price is right £22.50p its good value even for a merc, just.!!!

I bet the sun bounces off that in the summer and blinds everyone around it :unamused:

im sure dts the garment carriers from london had one of them made for theyre trunking fleet in the late 80s early 90s it was not a pretty sight :angry: :angry:

picture from peterborough truckfest?

weewulliewinkie:
im sure dts the garment carriers from london had one of them made for theyre trunking fleet in the late 80s early 90s it was not a pretty sight :angry: :angry:

The DTS one was a 25th anniversary special in 2005 I think!! Some of us lads at the time took it to Truckfest Peterborough that year!! It was badly wrapped aswell!! :laughing: :laughing:

Mike Daley the gaffer!! Sold the company the same year to Clipper Logistics at Leeds!!

I’m not seeing any pics. Just a blank space. :confused:

kevmac47:

Ian G:
Found some -

If the price is right £22.50p its good value even for a merc, just.!!!

that is a chrome wrapped, and there are more bubbles in the wrap than there is in an Aero :open_mouth:

Looks ■■■■!

Saw it (or another very similar one) this afternoon heading up the A38 in Birmingham…As others have said :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: just plain horrible!

Rob K:
I’m not seeing any pics. Just a blank space. :confused:

Don’t worry.

Not missing much even by Toby’s imagination.

You’d end up with arms like popeye and a controlling stake in the company that makes autosol after one go at polishing that thing.

Bet the driver ■■■■■ himself when he goes under a tree

I thought DTS had a chrome merc (low roof)

Gates:
I thought DTS had a chrome merc (low roof)

these thought that too :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dessy:

weewulliewinkie:

The DTS one was a 25th anniversary special in 2005 I think!! Some of us lads at the time took it to Truckfest Peterborough that year!! It was badly wrapped aswell!! :laughing: :laughing:

Mike Daley the gaffer!! Sold the company the same year to Clipper Logistics at Leeds!!

DABenji:
You’d end up with arms like popeye and a controlling stake in the company that makes autosol after one go at polishing that thing.

why? it’s a vynal wrap, it just looks chrome

shuttlespanker:

DABenji:

why? it’s a vynal wrap, it just looks chrome

Agree, i also wouldnt put autosol anywhere near it, itll look more duller than it already does! :laughing: