New Merc

As I was finishing up on friday this pulled into the yard. Don’t know about you but I like the car style grill, looks better than the standard plastic thing (apologies for quality of pic - new camera, still trying to sort it out)

only a 4x2

bit over the top for 40ton don’t you think

unfortunately by the time I’d got the camera sorted the driver had legged it so I couldn’t get any of the inside.

Jules

Ah yes - the new Black Edition - or ‘Blacktros’ as I’ve seen it called in MT.

Nice motor - I cannot think of any truck I’d rather have. :slight_smile:

yes very nice and very expensive,by the way its a polish regerstration
and this one has 610BHP,and all the top trimmings,as standard , couldnot see if it was also EURO 5 engine or not as the skirttings are hideing what may have been the ad-blue tank.

no pete thats a uk reg plate on it

Slim Your Bin :stuck_out_tongue:

Is he a member of Al Quaeda?

I would hate to have to drive that and keep it clean. The Polish bit comes in a tin and will be a never ending job

Oh, and its still a Mercedes :stuck_out_tongue:

alix776 ,i must do this about once a week wheni first looked at it and saw the first picture i saw the black+white no-plate and with out engaeing the brain said imedetley that it was polish after reading your post ,AND looking again i have made a waly of my self,and i have no excuse as the next picture witha NO- plate shows it better,

it is GB ::

dam this black is nice :smiley:

sat in one at the comercial show at the N.E.C its got all the toys but it only comes in left hand drive although i was told that pullyn of reading have got one coming :laughing:

Nice Truck :smiley:

That one is a left ■■■■■■, bloke said it was going up to Manchester on Sat but I don’t know who for. I didn’t notice if it had an adblue tank but apparently it had just come back from having a second tank fitted (not by Merc)

Jules

now that is one tasty looking black pudding, wonder if mr clause will get me one when i pass my class 1 :laughing:

this lorry was in west pennine trucks at middleton last saturday so i took it for a test drive an what a nice lorry

big george:
this lorry was in west pennine trucks at middleton last saturday so i took it for a test drive an what a nice lorry

Is it as good as your Scania though■■?

It does look very nice, like the grill. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

it is nice dont get me wrong but i would have to be away for a week in it before i made my mind up