Stuart nicol t cab

saw this the other day looking really smart

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Thats Will Pringles isn’t it? :smiley:

i thought it was supposed to be painted red the same as the rest of the fleet, i think it would look better in red too :wink:

now thats tidy i like that alot :sunglasses:

Think if the bumpers were sprayed in the same blue that would look spot on :slight_smile:

Jacko123:
Think if the bumpers were sprayed in the same blue that would look spot on :slight_smile:

yea not keen on the standard grey etc

I think the white livery suits the truck well, but Im not too sure on the grey though. Personally I think if the grey bits got sprayed blue it would just top it off :slight_smile:

I’m liking that alot, thats had some serious coin thrown at it lately, not met him on the road for a while, no doubt it’s not finished yet!!!

its just another bloody scanny. nothing special about it.

Black bumpers that destroy it.
Also not ken on the chrome bumper. Be better if the bumpers were just one colour
Think i have seen this one before, and it looked better then it does in the picture, but still not my thing.

I quite like it, I think the little touches of blue set it off a treat :sunglasses:

…I’ve got that same picture on my phone :laughing:

:blush: :blush: yer looks 10 times better than it did for def, and i see will is the 3rd in the uk with the new visor aswell :wink: there will be more to come
whats up wi gogzy just another scania phaaaaaaaaa hic, :grimacing:

i saw it on Thursday on the A17…looked and sounded very sweet

anymore pictures of this or any videos of the noise and i would like to see it all lit up

JOBE BEN:
anymore pictures of this or any videos of the noise and i would like to see it all lit up

here.s a couple i got before the decals were put on

truckspark:

JOBE BEN:

here.s a couple i got before the decals were put on

Wheres Dag’s stacks in this pic?

Looks like Old Mother Hubbards shoe , ugly thing :confused:

JOBE BEN:

Thats looking well. Very well indeed. Gogzy you nugget, as long as yr still struggling not to miss the pin i don’t suppose it matters what you think. Twonk! :wink:

MR VAIN:
Thats looking well. Very well indeed. Gogzy you nugget, as long as yr still struggling not to miss the pin i don’t suppose it matters what you think. Twonk! :wink:

lol yea well when you have to deal with stobart drivers who cant drop a trailer properly youd understand, plus its 1 pin out of about 200 trailer changes in the last week so its not bad.