Mercedes Actros.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nice pics, the irish certainly turn out a good looking truck :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: Love the McGuinness Actros. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

removalboy:
8) :sunglasses: Love the McGuinness Actros. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Me too :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I LOVE THE MCGUINESS ACTROSS ASWELL WHAT A BEAUTY I DONT LIKE MERCS BUT THAT IS NICE AND ALSO I LIKE THE WAY THE NEW SUNVISORS ARE MADE WITH THE CHROME BIT IN THE MIDDLE :smiley:

Heres my Actros,

Breedy.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The above rigid actros would make a good replacement to are actros :wink: with a removal body on of coarse :smiley:

breedy:
Heres my Actros,

Breedy.

thats a very smart wagon mate,what engines it it ?

Judging by the badge its a 360 or 380. cant quite see exactly due to the shiny badge

av been working for a firm here in liverpool who r from ireland an am 99.9% this is 1 of there trucks, was bought as a ex show/demo truck its a bloody beauty !

Would that be Goggin’s :question: They have a mixed fleet here,mostly Merc and Reno. ■■■■ money and all taliban.

ellies dad:
Would that be Goggin’s :question: They have a mixed fleet here,mostly Merc and Reno. [zb] money and all taliban.

spot on ellies dad, they are starting up over here sometime soon, i drove 1 of there reno’s the other day with western star freight sign written on it, the owner seems a good lad like, hopefully i wil get full time with them on the spanners, got work on saturday for them like,

you got any more pics of the fleet by any chance ?

they have also just paid £1200 for light bars for the blue merc, yet to see which bar’s like but when fitted i wil try n get a pic !