Can anyone recomend a haulier based W.Yorkshire?

Can anyone recomend a good haulier who runs flats. Ive got a large job coming up from Wakefield to Mids I need someone reliable. Let me know Cheers

try gees of wakefield he has some flats and he is a good guy used to work with some of his drivers on containers!

longs of leeds have flats.

What about a midlands haulier?
That way your job may come for backload rate.
We have flats, and run to yorkshire daily.
PM me if you need more details.

try andrew harley they are north yokshire and well if you talk to him then all he needs to do is rent a flat trailer or buy one he is based in sherburn and well i think he s lookin for work but its better to be safe then sorry plus depending how many you need he has 8 trucks
2 4x2 runin at 40 ton and 6 44 ton 6x2 tractor units lol if you are wondering lol

Kenneth Howley Transport are also a good haulier!!! They dont run flats but do have subbies who do!!!
:smiley:

jonnytruckfest:
try andrew harley they are north yokshire and well if you talk to him then all he needs to do is rent a flat trailer or buy one he is based in sherburn and well i think he s lookin for work but its better to be safe then sorry plus depending how many you need he has 8 trucks
2 4x2 runin at 40 ton and 6 44 ton 6x2 tractor units lol if you are wondering lol

rent or buy a flat for a one off job :question: :question: :question:

not going to make much money like that :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

hi your looking for west yorkshire haulier with flats

james wilbys 01924 401928
wintringhams 01924 420646
a-field 01422 373749
all insurance checked and reliable
they run rigids and trailer hiabs etc

I would have suggested Wintringhams too

Kate:
What about a midlands haulier?
That way your job may come for backload rate.
We have flats, and run to yorkshire daily.
PM me if you need more details.

We are our own worst enemy!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :cry: :cry:

edited to fix the quote - repton

lol dunno not been on top of things alately as i found out that its more [profitable drivin trucks in usa and cheaper stuff aswell lol