Looking for work, flat 44t

Hello people, work is thin on the ground these days, can anyone recommend any companies worth working for in the East Yorkshire area (hull/York) please, flat or traction only… Thank you.

What’s your usual line of work at the mo pal? Bricks, steel concrete etc. Do you do what I do and take note of what everyone else carries? And do you have a preference of direction?( wherever you find easiest to get back loads from)

Hiya Matt, I mostly move steel but also do cabins (some wide) all over the uk mate, not fussy where to either cos somethins better than nothing …

sampopmat:
Hiya Matt, I mostly move steel but also do cabins (some wide) all over the uk mate, not fussy where to either cos somethins better than nothing …

Or you could subbie up to stobart and co op at this time of year, as it might be time consuming to get ur foot in the door to places

Try your local TNT depot or other parcel firms

Royal mail is good paying work for december

Cheers gents, might consider container work out of hull, never done boxes before though, anybody know the pro s and cons ?

:blush:

sampopmat:
Cheers gents, might consider container work out of hull, never done boxes before though, anybody know the pro s and cons ?

Prepare to be sat around alot, I was on dock the other day and the queue for pd ports was just stupid… We are also getting quite on the work front mate

sampopmat:
Hello people, work is thin on the ground these days, can anyone recommend any companies worth working for in the East Yorkshire area (hull/York) please, flat or traction only… Thank you.

Maybe try Reader haulage or Coxinental from Brandedburton area shifting cabins/machinery?

Matt.

Steel work is quiet on the east coast at the minute