44t unit looking for full time work in yorks area

Hi All
just wondering if anyone can help
We currently have a 44t unit and driver with or without trailer available full time (we are now covering the work it was doing on an 18 tonner)
Does anyone know anywhere that could use it on full time basis anywhere in the Yorkshire area can be local or distance work (but obviously at a sustainable rate). it can be with or without trailer (we have 4.2 curtainsiders and a euroliner available)
Like I say the work it was doing has changed but would be a shame to lose a good driver and park up the unit
we are currently running lwb sprinter vans, 7.5t ,18t and another artic so could possibly do more than just the 1 unit on an adhoc basis but its just the one we need to find full time work for
we are based between leeds and York
any help appreciated feel free to pm thanks

Have you tried Linkedin? lots of local transport companies, owners and transport mangers to connect to.

Chrome Lozenge:
Have you tried Linkedin? lots of local transport companies, owners and transport mangers to connect to.

Hi yes i did try doing a linkedin profile once but it was a bit half hearted and looked a bit crap if im honest
so yes I might have to go back to that and re-do it with a bit more of an effort ha ha

thanks for your reply tho