c+e passed

Big thanks to paul at Elmet hgv training passed c+e this morning( Walton , Wetherby ) .Anybody looking for training in the leeds area look no further than elmet training.
Expert training and advice once again thanks paul.
or by the way i passed with 5 minors :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done

Have you stopped smiling yet :question: :question: as its a nice feeling

Well done :smiley:

jonny74:
… by the way i passed with 5 minors :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi jonny74,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

If you don’t mind me saying so, 5 minors is a rather good score. Nice one mate!! :smiley:

nice one mate, best feelin in the world :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , i passed about 3 weeks ago.

also took my test in walton, did you get the woman examiner there■■?

Well done mate,
I only passed my class 1 about 3 weeks ago and its a great feeling :smiley:
Im pulling containers and tankers now, Been doing it a whole week now :sunglasses:

david crowley examiner, passed my rigid and cpc with him
its true it is the best feeling in the world :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WOW Well done :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I bet you were worrying about your test been snowed off? :laughing: :laughing:

I’m taking my test next Friday in Pauls EDT truck at Walton weather permitting :wink:

Just C for me but if all goes well hoping to do C+E with EDT in the new year.

I’m glad you’ve said you recommend him, as I start on Tuesday it would be a bit late to have second thoughts :laughing:

How did you find the trailer? A lot of people have said the “wag and drag” is harder but as I do quite a lot of towing in the car I thought it would suit me.

Well done again

Rob

Thanks jor your kind words jonny you were a pleasure to train also it was nice to get the hatrick of 3 first time passes on the bounce. My first pint last night tasted oh so sweet in celebration of your pass. Well done again

Hi Rob hope this weather behaves next week, you too will get my 100% support to get you through your C test on Friday, see you Tuesday.

Regards

Paul

I passed my test about 7 weeks ago, I only had 2 minor faults. Hee hee :laughing: I landed my first drive which I started last Monday. I’ve been writing a diary which is on here from what I’ve been doing and finding out.

As a new driver myself, don’t be affraid to ask for help or advice. Also, explain your a new driver and it may take you a while to get the truck where they are asking you to get it. Take it easy and you’ll be just fine.

Congrats jonny74 brilliant result

all the best with getting work

Jennie x

Congratulations jonny74 on passing your C+E test, well chuffed for you :smiley:

Well done jonny74, I passed mine 23 years ago, but still remember “that feeling”! :smiley:

good luck.

Regards,

Mark.

Well done mate, passed mine at Walton 5 weeks ago. Was the best feeling!!! I had David Crowley too for all my tests, 2x class 2 And 2x class 1!! And my cpc!! We became quite good friends…!

WELL DONE MATE ENJOY THE RIDE :smiley: