Passed my C+E today :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

First load to leek on tuesday, means i’ve got to tackle the A52 :open_mouth:

WELL DONE!

Rog will be along soon i should imagine :smiley:

very well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done Mate!!

Chuffed for you! :smiley:

Looking forward to doing mine sometime this spring!

Good luck with the Job!

Simon

well done matey,

:smiley: :smiley:

cheers all :slight_smile:

Congratulations, now you can tell folk you’re a proper mester of bendy lorries :sunglasses:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your C+E test :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

OllieNotts:
Congratulations, now you can tell folk you’re a proper mester of bendy lorries :sunglasses:

i have a bit of paper, no idea what i’m doing with the damb thing. Still, the last driver managed to knock a 2m high stack of concrete rings over with the trailer overhang so i’ve something to live up to :smiley:

LOL

Gonna try for 3m then?

LOL

first run this morning. Delivering to a local factory 45 mins drive away so a nice first run. Got there, round the yard with some fairly tight bits and back without killing anyone or hitting anything so a good result. The headboard swing is crazy on that thing so i really have to concentrate on that!

Only made one error, when i parked to unload i forgot to get the tractor square with the trailer, luckily my lights and mud flaps survived so all was good :slight_smile:

I’m glad you are enjoying it and taking it nice and easy with lots of thinking time :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
I’m glad you are enjoying it and taking it nice and easy with lots of thinking time :smiley: :smiley:

nice and easy seems to be the jey at the moment, get the speed off early to get the position right. Staffordshire tomorrow :slight_smile:

Wasn’t going to post any pictures of the truck as its white with a blue trailer - not seen many of those on the road! :laughing: However i washed it today so thought what the hay!

Not much to say about her really, she’s a Renult 450 Premium DXi if that means anything to anyone? 12 speed auto with cruise, that’s about all i know :laughing: - Oh, and not much passes her on the motorway :sunglasses:

Had a few trips out, only one went wrong really. Had to go from the yard near Scunthorpe to a site just through bath. Set off at 2am as i wanted to get through Bath before my first break and rush hour as I knew i’d be tight on driving hours. Got to the M1, closed at J31, Do-h!. Cut up to the sheffield ring road then down to join the M1 at chesterfield. That cost me dear as it mean’t i had to stop this side of bath for my break. This and the diversion delayed me into hitting bath at rush hour. Oh well, got through bath and to the quarry without problems - apart from a tight bridge with road works on it. Someone else had squashed one of the cones so i did it again just to vent my frustration at the layout :grimacing:

Waited for rush hour to clear before setting off back, got lost in bath, the signs said A4 right, so headed for right lane, then road markings said either lane for A4, so cut back to left lane only to find half way round round about that the road marking forced me into the city center full of one way systems, bus lanes and weight restrictions. :unamused:

Eventually got back on track and headed north. The traffic got heavy around J30 on the M1, turns out the reason the M1 was closed was due to a morrisons lorry which had caught fire. Rumour has it the spray cans were going off like rockets. Nothing left of it but the tailgate, it had even destroyed one of those overhead signs which it had stopped under. Hope the driver was ok! Then back to the yard and home :slight_smile:

Why can I only see half the pic :question:

i did it 1200 wide to start with, have changed it to 800 wide. try refreshing the page?!

If not copy the address and paste it into the address bar.

Or give up, its a white lorry :laughing: