Bulk tippers

My nan sent me a scan of a job advert advertising for class 1 bulk tipper drivers with some nights out!!!
What does the job entail (I belive that its doing agricultural work)?

If your any good at smashing other drivers mirrors that will be a big help :wink:

I ■■■■■■■ love nans, best people in the world

bubsy06:
If your any good at smashing other drivers mirrors that will be a big help :wink:

He does well gettin rid of his own :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I do bulkers havent got any mirrors yet but will keep trying though :smiley: :smiley:

Did it for a few years, long hours, dirty, flat out all week, away all week, even got over the water with it quite a lot, good money but most of all I loved it.

Driving flat out, speeding down hills, racing other tippers, tailgating and cutting up slower lorries while not using the indicators just about sums it up :stuck_out_tongue:

DAF95XF:
My nan sent me a scan of a job advert advertising for class 1 bulk tipper drivers with some nights out!!!
What does the job entail (I belive that its doing agricultural work)?

job entails mud, tight entrances and exits, finding farms in out of the way places, finding farms in out of the way places in the dark, enjoy parking in the middle of nowhere, filling out loads of paperwork, working for a low wage, if you suffer from ashma, hay fever, a desire to keep your licence clean(ish) then bulk haulage aint gunna be your cup of tea

garnerlives:
I [zb] love nans, best people in the world

Yeah I love my nan to bits… :sunglasses:
Especially when I told her I dont want to be working nights anymore and want to work more locally, she’s been looking for me… :sunglasses:

Grayham:
Driving flat out, speeding down hills, racing other tippers, tailgating and cutting up slower lorries while not using the indicators just about sums it up :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t forget tipping your trailer onto the digger

d4c24a:

Grayham:

Thats something else i must try to do now any other tips for me to try lol

d4c24a:

Grayham:

sideways tippin it’s called, in it’s early stages but they’ll all be doing it soon :laughing:

Slightly off topic, but the other week I saw an artic bulk tipper parked in a layby, on a night out with its body fully raised :open_mouth: tailgate closed any ideas why■■?

I am of a special breed of bulkers i have a blower too lol
But then again i only work at night so no farm collections for me but the rest of the job is true for me

bugcos:
Slightly off topic, but the other week I saw an artic bulk tipper parked in a layby, on a night out with its body fully raised :open_mouth: tailgate closed any ideas why■■?

Keep the bed or sheet dry,to get the water off probably Not legal to keep the body raised or to park in a layby,overnight.

bugcos:

drain rain water :question: :question:

I thought that but fully erect■■? a bit unstable :confused:

Maybe it was a blower trailer some drives do that to clear the blower/auger out for next job

i love tipper work not got wait for cranes and forklifts brill job. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The only downside is the dust in summer mud in winter
As said earlier i am quite lucky as i do a night trunk one place every night home to the yard empty reload for the day driver then home simple as :smiley: :smiley: