broked

well last night i got the whole of the front left hand corner taken off by a renault laguna and had to sit and wait to be recovered,stobart scania in inside lane,me in middle lane overtaking and renault in outside lane,as soon as hes past me he looses control spins around and ends up in inside lane where mr stobart hits him from behind which sends him across taking off my front corner and blowing my lift axle tyre. oh by the way,it happened between tebay and killington lake services if anyone was heading that way on or around 01.30 saturday morning

How did they loose it? Ice or general inattention?

Bloody Stobarts! :wink:

The Sarge:

Yeah sounds like he pushed the Renault into the middle lane, bloody Sto berks :slight_smile:

bald bloke:

The Sarge:

Yeah sounds like he pushed the Renault into the middle lane, bloody Sto berks :slight_smile:

Blimey are they still going ■■ I heard from a bloke whose 3rd cousins uncles binmans brother read on some poxy website that they’d gone “pop” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ii hope your at home with back and leg plus neck pains stress loss off ■■■ life and clocking up the claim :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

jessicas dad:
Ii hope your at home with back and leg plus neck pains stress loss off ■■■ life and clocking up the claim :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Your serious aint ya JD?

BuzzardBoy:

jessicas dad:

Your serious aint ya JD?

The reason insurance premiums are sky high :unamused:

chuckle:

BuzzardBoy:

jessicas dad:

Your serious aint ya JD?

x2

Alcpone:

chuckle:

BuzzardBoy:

jessicas dad:

Your serious aint ya JD?

x2

x3 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no stuff x 3

get em nailed. any idiot who thinks insurance companies wouldnt jump on the band wagon off pushing up premiums for any excuse is living on the moon.

the latest is orange putting up the prices due a technical term in their terms and conditions just see how long it is for t mobile, o2 and the rest to join in.

all these big companies get themselves round a big table in dubai or somewhere and decide the best way to screw the customer.

■■■■■■■■ to them, to many people are to frightened to make a claim " in case it puts my premium up " wake up and smell the coffee, your premium is going up anyway. :imp:

jessicas dad:
no stuff x 3

get em nailed. any idiot who thinks insurance companies wouldnt jump on the band wagon off pushing up premiums for any excuse is living on the moon.

the latest is orange putting up the prices due a technical term in their terms and conditions just see how long it is for t mobile, o2 and the rest to join in.

all these big companies get themselves round a big table in dubai or somewhere and decide the best way to screw the customer.

■■■■■■■■ to them, to many people are to frightened to make a claim " in case it puts my premium up " wake up and smell the coffee, your premium is going up anyway. :imp:

+1
+2
AND
+3

pics or it didnt happen

I know of a good no win no fee solicitor. (Seriously.) :wink:

Ken.

i only took the one pic on my phone,will get a couple more wen it comes home on monday,its lying in blackpool at the moment

You should be alright with the insurance as you and Eddie’s story will sync up but it just shows it’s worth getting one of those forward facing accident cameras as if it was just you & the car driver, might be a case of your word against his & who believes the big, nasty lorry driver…

bobbert_bear:

i only took the one pic on my phone,will get a couple more wen it comes home on monday,its lying in blackpool at the moment

Recovery is for wimps…bit of duct tape, some zip ties and a torch you’d have got that back home :grimacing:

i had only 1 headlight,no step and a flat on the lift axle,and 24 ton on the trailer,so driving it nowhere

pete904ni:
How did they loose it? Ice or general inattention?

think he might have caught the soft snow lying at the central kerb which in turn sent him into a spin ending in the inside lane where mr stobart bumped him into me

drove the truck home on thursday,its now just about all back together so it’ll be back out monday,glad to have it back,was out last night in an fh and couldnt get comfy in it,so much love for the actros now,lol