oh dear

eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/ … t-1.336978

Hope he never drives professionally again.

Here is another unrelated incident around my way, in the local paper this evening.

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n … nt/?ref=mr

damoq:

+1

But

how did he manage to lose his trailer■■? :confused:

If it’s the roundabout I’m thinking of that they are calling for a review of,then yes it’s not the best laid out but helps if your not blathered like this guy…

roadrunner:
Here is another unrelated incident around my way, in the local paper this evening.

“I was just putting on work trousers ready to set off when there was this enormous bang.

“I ran straight out the door in my pants and socks and there was this wagon on the other side of the road.

TMFI Mr Nixon :laughing: :laughing: TMFI.

roadrunner:

Excellent news another Nissan Micra taken off the road,if we all did one a week we could rid the roads of these horrible little dithering things,give that driver a medal.

damoq:

Why??

bobbya:

damoq:

Why??

Being 3 times over the legal drink drive limit, driving an artic shows a complete disregard for all around you.

bobbya:

damoq:

Why??

To teach the ■■■■ a proper lesson he’ll never forget. He got off lightly IMO as nobody was killed or injured in this incident. Could have been a lot worse.

damoq:

bobbya:

damoq:

Why??

To teach the ■■■■ a proper lesson he’ll never forget. He got off lightly IMO as nobody was killed or injured in this incident. Could have been a lot worse.

So you know all the facts or just what you,ve read on here?

13hrs to get it recovered :unamused: takes the Michael

bobbya:

damoq:

bobbya:

damoq:

Why??

The facts are he was 3 times the limit. There is not one single excuse I can think of to justify that.

damoq:
The facts are he was 3 times the limit. There is not one single excuse I can think of to justify that.

You couldn’t even argue that was by accident :unamused:

damoq:

bobbya:

damoq:

bobbya:

damoq:

Why??

theres no excuse too ever drink drive full stop and especially in a heavy goods vehicle and anyone who thinks it is are needing there head examined.

scotstrucker:
theres no excuse too ever drink drive full stop and especially in a heavy goods vehicle and anyone who thinks it is are needing there head examined.

no I think anyone that thinks its ok should have the licence revoked for a period and then have to sit the whole Driving test from Haz perception etc along with 30hrs driving with a qualified trainer then the test. and that’s just to regain a cat C

Bet his firm EFS won’t be too pleased with him
thecourier.co.uk/news/local/ … y-1.336326

nick2008:

scotstrucker:

no I think anyone that thinks its ok should have the licence revoked for a period and then have to sit the whole Driving test from Haz perception etc along with 30hrs driving with a qualified trainer then the test. and that’s just to regain a cat C

+1, and if that includes reapplying for a provisional license it will likely trigger an interview with the TC to convince him/her that attitude has changed.

th2013:

nick2008:

scotstrucker:

+1, and if that includes reapplying for a provisional license it will likely trigger an interview with the TC to convince him/her that attitude has changed.

yes a dd conviction will trigger a visit too the tc with no tea and biscuits, it gonna be hard too get an employer with the list of convictions he gonna have on his licence when he does get it back.
i would also think that his current employer will now be getting a visit from the dvsa too see if they could have prevented this from happening

i can see why it took 13hrs to get it moved, can anyone see the kingpin on the trailer…