Had a bad day

The pictures say it all.

on the bright side it wasn’t as bad as the last one :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

not good Rob was that this week… everything else ok no damage to motor is there

rob you will be glad when this years over :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Opps, hope your trucks ok.

Josh :smiley:

Nasty!

Wasn’t a high speed blowout at least eh? where’d it happen?

Alex

you wernt hurt
people wernt hurt
equipment wasnt hurt
could have been worse its only pride and financial damage that was done

Gutted for you mate - is it that speck of dust on the 3rd wheelnut? I can understand you being upset :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry :wink: At least nobody got hurt.

oops!

thats what you get for buying cheap remoulds!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry mate, glad you and mr vain are ok though. not what you need just before xmas is it?

at least its not any worse, chin up mate

M25, 17.25. Middle lane on the over run, just overtaken a morrisons motor, just started to feel vibration so straight onto hard shoulder hazards on and trying to brake and keep it in a straight line. Result. 1 trashed bridgestone with 8mm still left on it. Cause. m12 bolt right thru middle of tread pattern. Tyre fitter was there in 40mins. Dint mark my precious wheel, gave him a drink for taking care. Time elapsed. 1hr 40. Minimum disruption to rush hour traffic. As ever, thanks for yr words of support. :sunglasses:

MR VAIN:
M25, 17.25. Middle lane on the over run, just overtaken a morrisons motor, just started to feel vibration so straight onto hard shoulder hazards on and trying to brake and keep it in a straight line. Result. 1 trashed bridgestone with 8mm still left on it. Cause. m12 bolt right thru middle of tread pattern. Tyre fitter was there in 40mins. Dint mark my precious wheel, gave him a drink for taking care. Time elapsed. 1hr 40. Minimum disruption to rush hour traffic. As ever, thanks for yr words of support. :sunglasses:

So you had time to get the polish out again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonderd where my M12 bolt went out of my starter, if i PM you my address can you post it back :laughing:

I’m glad it didn’t do the same damage as last time, atleast you dont need a new wheel this time! You seem to have some rotten luck :smiling_imp:

Hmm, I had one of those yesterday, except the bolt was in the dead centre of the tread :exclamation:
The most annoying part was it was on a curtainsider :imp: that I’d taken out as my own trailer had a slow puncture and was left for the tyre to be changed. :unamused:

TM said the first 2 phone calls of the day were drivers with blow outs.

Spooky.

holey crap i didnt realise it was on the unit when i see you, full respect you ya for controlling it, getting onto the hard sholder and bringing the old girl to a stop without taking anything out with ya :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tappy:
holey crap i didnt realise it was on the unit when i see you, full respect you ya for controlling it, getting onto the hard sholder and bringing the old girl to a stop without taking anything out with ya :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It did make me nip up a bit mate, as you can imagine there was plenty of traffic around and i was tappin in a bit. Funny thing is i’d put extra straps on my load, just felt right to do so, just as well i guess.