Brian Raynor transport

This firm runs boxes am i right?

I know they are from western-super-mare

Any info on them would be appreciated thanks

do a lot of tnt trunks fridges and a few tippers i think

used to see hes motors at kingsbury do a lot of tnt trunks on a night all new tackle except the old f10 if that was his not an old one still in his colours used on the same job :smiley: :smiley:

yes the f10 is still going strong see it coming out of the bodmin tnt regularly and it goes like stink

Thetaff:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Based in Frome. Set money a day and you will be doing max hours for it. Often treat drivers like ■■■■■ too,
Already some taffs there, speaking to one the other day. Mostly run Volvos, and a few Scanias. They always seem to be advertising, take that the way you want.

DAFMAD:

Thetaff:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Based in Frome. Set money a day and you will be doing max hours for it. Often treat drivers like [zb] too,
Already some taffs there, speaking to one the other day. Mostly run Volvos, and a few Scanias. They always seem to be advertising, take that the way you want.

I have to agree with dafmad,they did have some decent blokes working for them which have since left.
only a matter of time me thinks before he becomes an ex-haulier.
he expanded massively about 3 years ago when his motors were on HCD Logistics (HYUNDAI container contract)but when HCD lost the contract nearly 2 years ago its gone a bit ■■■■ up for them.