Bryan Rainer,now BDR logistics.Frome.Somerset

Did anyone read about the TC`s report about Rayner,described as heinious and a fraud,with physical threats to his partner,who is starting up again.Rayner is banned for 2 years from obtaining an O licence due to tacho,service intervals and maintaince failures.Drivers with driving offences came in to play.New application for 103 vehicles.Apparently owing nearly 4 million to HMC&E,and debtors alike.They had the TNT contract out of Clarkes at Glastonbury,trunking all over the UK,and Tarmac bulk tippers,and the container work at the UK ports,one with Elite out of Eling Wharf in Southampton.What happened to “Hammy”,allways got a new Scania,and finish at 9 or 10 am on a Friday,while everyone else would be nighting it out untill Saturday afternoons,from the Isle of Grain.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … ation.html

I used to run containers on agency for them a couple of years ago. Did a bit for Elite, and also Deben. They never gave me a hard time on hours, and a couple of times they backed me up after Deben ■■■■■■ it up.
I later heard that it was a common occurrence for their drivers on the books to not get paid at the end of the month, and have to wait weeks for their money :unamused:

makes me laugh where did the money come from for 100 odd units and 111 trailers there o`license has just been granted for. yet they went into receivership owing over 4 million pounds
they still have the contract with tnt doing there night trunks from various depots they have got a few of the inovate logistics old trucks 08 plates.
i am supprised that tnt stuck with them

john

Offshore accounts in Switzerland,Cayman Islands,Bermuda,is what comes to mind.Financial wizardry,like Paul Daniels.His partner has been threatened and got verbal abuse from fellow o licence holders.What about the drivers that lost their jobs.Hope Steve at Elite got better after testicular cancer,was a great traffic planner,easy to get on with.

busy fool:
makes me laugh where did the money come from for 100 odd units and 111 trailers there o`license has just been granted for. yet they went into receivership owing over 4 million pounds
they still have the contract with tnt doing there night trunks from various depots they have got a few of the inovate logistics old trucks 08 plates.
i am supprised that tnt stuck with them

john

By giving all their drivers a pay cut!