Unitruc

Anyone got any recent info on this firm?did a search and can only find 3/4 year old stuff…

Cheers

Adam

dogthehunter:
Anyone got any recent info on this firm?did a search and can only find 3/4 year old stuff…

Cheers

Adam

are they based in southend essex

Sorry for not saying …yeh thats the firm…with the red and white volvos

i have been with them two weeks now they seem ok office staff are nice dont really see much off the drivers allways passing.they do euopean and containers on the english side.dont really want to talk about wages have to ring to see if they have any jobs.we are all differant to how much we want to yarn but it is ok for me.most of the lorrys on the container side are new on the european side the oldest ones is 06 but they are all serviced.dont know if there is any jobs going.it is like any haulage firms out there from stobart to joe bloggs transport drivers allways come and go and then you have drivers who have been hear for years.

Sent you a PM Harv

I am a bit thick what is pm mean

dogthehunter:
Sent you a PM Harv

they were looking for drivers 2 weeks ago uk european work

This link may help.

unitruc.com/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71798

They might have a vacancy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you get an assessment drive, don’t forget your [zb] handbrake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dogthehunter:

Cheers

Adam

european/uk drivers wanted they are on est were iss metals are

harv:
I am a bit thick what is pm mean

Did you get that Private Message Harv :question: :smiley:

Anybody get a start ?