Boxing day, what zb boxing day

arrive for work 5.00 a.m
leave for drop 10 .oo am [5 hrs zb later :unamused: :unamused: ]
arrive at drop 11.30 [ 12.00 booking] , warehouse pricks decide to turn in 14.00 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: .
great bit of planning there, get you in 9 hrs early to do hour and a halfs driving.
get tipped 15.00 , they were in a rush to tip it by the seem of things, just in no rush to get to work :angry: :angry: .
drive to collection and arrive at 16.00 , moaned like zb theyd been waiting for me , well it was all my fault for tossing it off all day :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .
loaded 12 pallets in world record time .
back in yard for 17.15 .
what a wonderfull boxing day,not :unamused: :unamused:
time for a bucketfull of cider :exclamation: :exclamation:

Were you forced to work today, or was it by choice?

And the first thing you thought of doing was post your "terrible day " on here!! lol

Get stuck into some turkey sarnies or do some illegal downloading or something !!

The last thing on my mind would be to post on here about such a trivial thing.!

Do come in from work, kick your boots off and sayโ€ฆ " I dont need feeding babe , just fire up that laptop, i need to talk to truckers "

Do you really โ€ฆ reallyโ€ฆ think that we are interested โ€ฆ

Cos i aint!!!

BTWโ€ฆ
Merry Christmas โ– โ– 

Theres one simple solution to that jimboy DONT read and reply to his post :confused:

killer100:
Theres one simple solution to that jimboy DONT read and reply to his post :confused:

I will try to โ€ฆ But i just cant help itโ€ฆ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and dont SHOUT at me i am fragle x

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: i stopped shouting now lol