Ah feck !

Just volunteered for work tomorrow. Got so used to the last few years and thought it was classed a back hol. The last few years have seen the day after boxing day as double time for me. Just had it pointed out to me that it’s just a normal day haha. Ah well. 4am start.

Ah well, never mind pet! Make sure you know for next year, and anyway it will put you in the good books.

Where ya going?

Only McBurney’s. Easy stuff. On another not I can’t believe if you put ‘eck’ with an ‘f’ in front of it (as in the Father Ted series) the online sensor ZB’s you out !

fleck ■■■■ :question:

Av got a 3am start !! Milton Keynes for 7 am :frowning:

Kerbdog:
Just volunteered for work tomorrow. Got so used to the last few years and thought it was classed a back hol. The last few years have seen the day after boxing day as double time for me. Just had it pointed out to me that it’s just a normal day haha. Ah well. 4am start.

[Nelson mode on] Ha Ha [/Nelson mode off] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kerbdog:
On another not I can’t believe if you put ‘eck’ with an ‘f’ in front of it (as in the Father Ted series) the online sensor ZB’s you out !

As we frequently point out, attempting to miss spell a word in order to bypass the autocensor does not suddenly make that word acceptable. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: