Booking a theory test

Going to be booking my theory tests soon, however im a little lost as to which of the 4 shown on the dsa site i need to do.
Obviously i’d need to do ‘Large Goods Multiple Choice’ and ‘Large Goods Hazard Perception’, the other 2 shown are ‘Large Goods CPC’ and ‘Large Goods CPC Conversion’ - which of these two do I need to do? I havent started any proper practical/on the road training as such (just the odd bit of driving round farmyards etc), if that makes any difference.

LGV theory test Modules needed
1a - ‘Large Goods Multiple Choice’
1b - ‘Large Goods Hazard Perception’
2 - ‘Large Goods CPC’

NOTE 1 - the ‘Large Goods CPC Conversion’ is for those who, for example, have done PCV initial and are now doing LGV initial

NOTE 2 - module 2 - ‘Large Goods CPC’ is only if you need to do THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC

hope this helps

ROG:
LGV theory test Modules needed
1a - ‘Large Goods Multiple Choice’
1b - ‘Large Goods Hazard Perception’
2 - ‘Large Goods CPC’

NOTE 1 - the ‘Large Goods CPC Conversion’ is for those who, for example, have done PCV initial and are now doing LGV initial

NOTE 2 - module 2 - ‘Large Goods CPC’ is only if you need to do THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC

hope this helps

Well what can I say Rogers right.

thanks ROG! will be booking the relevant tests as soon as i get paid. :smiley:

charliebear:
thanks ROG! will be booking the relevant tests as soon as i get paid. :smiley:

Have you read and understood All the theory & CPC books :question:

very nearly read all the books. im 3/4 the way through the guide to driving good vehicles, ive read the theory test one and pretty much remember it all and completed several mock tests and scored 93% every time :astonished: . Only bit that i sometimes get a bit lost with is the drivers hours questions so i’ll have to revisit those, but i think reading the other books have helped as well. Im just itching to get on and do the practical test, so as soon as the theory stuff is done im heading straight to lancing and getting an assessment drive and booking my lessons & test.

Have you be banned then Charliebear as you told us on NDMR that you had passed last September.

never said i passed anything last september, only said i had provisional entitlement on my licence, and had passed the theory 2 years previous. i would have liked to have passed the september before the cpc came in, as it would have been less work to and money to pass, just seems that every time i try for the test something comes along to ■■■■ it up, and im having to redo the theory tests as they only last for 2 years. this time im not letting anything get in the way, the mini will be up for sale soon to fund it, and a lot of crap will go with it. quite frankly im looking forward to that.

ive done category C, just got to save up a bit more to do cat C+E, then think about putting it to use.
From NDMR

outcast:
ive done category C, just got to save up a bit more to do cat C+E, then think about putting it to use.
From NDMR

dont belive a word i write on ndmr. its all ■■■■■■■■. in fact, i wouldnt believe anything thats written on there by anyone :laughing: its ok if you like paul o’grady and strictly come whatever and bowing down to certain individuals just to share some glory.
and if you want to slag me off, we can do it on ndmr as i quite fancy getting banned from there.