Bloody Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bloody angry this morning.

Hardly slept a wink last night as i had to be up and at the training depot at 0630 for an 0800 retest at Weedon.
Arrived at depot early waiting for the Powerdriver instructor to arrive. 0630…0635…0640…0645…!!! Worried now.

Call to the instructors mobile. This mobile is switched off…
Call to Powerdriver office. Pete answers… um ok i will try and get hold of the trainer…

Mobile rings…“I’M SORRY THERE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN AN ADMINISTRATIVE ERROR, BRIAN DOES NOT HAVE THIS MORNING RE TEST ON HIS ITINERARY”
Restest booked on 13th July Invoice arrived and paid…what more do they want…

Not a happy chappy at mo, waiting for 0900 to call the office and delicately put forward my case. Oh how i am p****d off.

That sound Crap,

■■■■’ing bunch of idiots, let us know what the outcome is/was

I’m not surprised your annoyed, I would have thought you will get another test for no extra but obviously you have taken the time to get there so early and book the time off work. I wonder why they missed your test because the company will have had to pay for the test, I imagine they never booked the test. I know it’s hard keeping track of all that goes on in the booking dept, but you should demand you pay no extra and mention you want compensation, should help prick their ears up a sort you out, if the DSA had done the same to them then powerdrive would argue for compensation. I hope you have got it sorted.

If this is totally the fault of the company then I think that in law you are entitled to FULL compensation =
FREE - test, hire of truck & instructor, your fuel/expenses AND any nett lost wages.
Unless you signed a contract that says different.

A small claims court would settle everything if it ever got that far…

I reckon they’ll see you right though :slight_smile: