big gamble!!!

johnny boy:
just been searching for a company to do me c+e with, bit of a prob, i did my cat c with EP Training in leatherhead but they only use wagon and drag, there isnt anyone else near me now who use artics. I couldnt fault EP and would happily go with them but in reality i wont be driving a w&d. I could do it elsewhere but then ive got to stay in a b and b which will add to the cost. nothing is ever easy. :frowning:

i had exactly the same dilemna i trained with wallace in enfield and they only use w & d for C & E unless you go to their wembley branch. after much deliberation, i got on well with the enfield instructor, familiarity with the lorry and easy for me to get to, i went for the w & d option. after i passed with only four minors i decided to have a “refresher” lesson in an artic for my own good. i called around various trainers in my area and still decided to go back to wallace but in wembley for their artic 4 hour lesson. in regards to cost the artic lesson cost about £200 which is less than a retest( i think). other than the reversing issue (Rog knows what i mean) i cant fault wallace and if i had to do it again i would do it exactly the same. when you are learning anything the relationship with the trainer/teacher is very important.

what a small world Rog, ive lived here 25 years now and love it mate. Slough is not to bad but traffic wise its a bit of a mare. Ive been on the phone to EP who cant do anything till December anyway. will have a ring round tomorrow and see wot i can come up with.

Check out the recommended list via the link in my signature - it’s done by county so should be easy to find something you are looking for.
And try this - hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/ - I put Chessington and 25 miles in and got 3 hits