Been made redundant looking for work

Hi all, as the title says I’ve been made redundant and am looking for work. will consider anything but dont really want to do too many weekends out.
I am clean, hard working and loyal. Experienced in LHD, tilts, euroliners, fridges and have done most of europe for the last 8 years (mosty Italy).
Already started phoning around but its the wrong side of xmas, seems to be a few posts lately with the same theme.
If anybody hears of anything please get in touch
Merry xmas everybody

What was that song on the Gladiators TV programme - another one bites the dust :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :frowning:

Hope you find something soon…

:open_mouth: Blimey skids, Sorry to hear that mate. :frowning:

Did you get some advance warning?
If not, then IMHO it was a crap stunt to pull right on Xmas. :smiling_imp:

I do hope you get some work in the New Year though…

Not the best news on xmas week skids. :frowning:
I dont know anyone taking on euro drivers but i`ll keep my ears open for you.
Good luck

The only euro bunch I know of that MAY (emphasis MAY) be working hard enough to want a driver or 2, and it’s Brit European. Most other people are short of work for those they have.

old boss rang me earlier, he has a load for italy on tuesday with backload then another italy export on the back of that so a couple of weeks work before having to sign on :smiley:

I think Brit may be a bit dodgy spoke to a friend who works for them and they are standing drivers down at the mo but still worth a call!!!

Just find out - Maguire International - Ireland - looking for drivers but dont know if that are update or old news ? worth try to give them a call

if anyone want to work - driving for european - its right company for european drivers

maguireinternational.eu/Careers

Cheers Ben

Betz:
Just find out - Maguire International - Ireland - looking for drivers but dont know if that are update or old news ? worth try to give them a call

if anyone want to work - driving for european - its right company for european drivers

Cheers Ben

Are you sure this info is correct ben ?

who know?

worth try to give them a call

not for me cos I have no Class 1 licence :unamused:

Betz:

Cheers Ben

i always like the look of maguires :stuck_out_tongue: