Back to tramping

I’ve been on the agencies for a few months after tramping for most of my driving career and now need to get back to full time nights out I’ve been driving for around 7 years class 1, does anyone know of anyone taking on at the moment in the northwest area maybe some euro runs as I’m experienced with Belgium and Germany. Please inbox me if anyone knows anyone. :slight_smile:

Stobarts Hawleys lane warrington.

Stobarts wouldn’t be my first choice think they are wanting 14 hours cpc too

Just trying to help chris. I leave on Friday anyway.

I think it’ll become more likely that employers will be expecting more than 14 hours completed given that its now only 18 months till the deadline for dcpc

JB:
Just trying to help chris. I leave on Friday anyway.

you leaving friday john ? where you off to ?. pm me mate

ps i never did get those chads :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

takemehome:
I think it’ll become more likely that employers will be expecting more than 14 hours completed given that its now only 18 months till the deadline for dcpc

more like 28 hours, :open_mouth: or a full DQC until 2019 :unamused: many are taking " THE CHANCE " of it being scrapped! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Not sure if JFI are still running to Portugal and back up your way, i think they use Brazillian drivers.Old blue and untidy motors and trailers that look worn out.

Think I know the place blue scanias Portuguese company . I thought they ran all polish drivers heard the money not to good either and monthly pay :frowning: cheers for the info though bud.

I did hear that JFI that you have to get a move on, what about Nolans or Breen trans, or venture over to Holland.
Try the Eures site, enter the country you wish to work in, i have seen driving work in Malta and Cyprus, English speaking tipper firms for local work.
Insight ltd at Inkberrow do Gibraltar and Spain regular in old Renault Magnums, ask for Steve Walker or Gilbert.Waberers have about 6000 trucks all over Europe, they have a sun picture on their trailers, wages about 1000 to 1200 euros per month , and away in the cab all year.
Stop Trans LDA in Portugal seem to get about.