B & Q Fridges?

Coming home up the M40 this morning just north of Banbury,I overtook a pair of 08 registered Mercedes Actros tractors in B & Q livery pulling plain white fridge vans!
B & Q…Fridges…■■?
Any ideas■■?

Temperature control for plants I think?

Yeah flower lorries :wink:

defo plants and flowers. i had a day with co-op again today and half my cages were flowers! (i like them they are nice and light!)

ha i said the same thing to the guy training me when i dropped at B&Q RDC coventry

Your right they are flowers. They have just (within the last 12 months) moved into the old Wincanton / Tesco warehouse on Stakehill industrial estate, Middleton.

yeah Wincanton look after the horticulture logistics for B&Q out of Coventry and Trafford Park.

I posted the same thing a while ago, it confused me slightly, particularly as the trailers were just plain white ‘tip’ fridges and I thought it was only cut flowers they moved in fridges as i’ve seen them being brought into RDC on the food trucks, not live ones like B&Q stock, but I guess they do…to stop them wilting.

They are taking Irish moss peat to italy 3 for a tenner. then bringing tiles back from Modena.
They are using fridges to beat the French lorry ban. :laughing:

Don’t forget fridges can run warm as well as cold

Having worked for the I can confirm they are used for moving plants around the country running at +6.

They decided last year to run to Spain to collect plants .