Temperature controlled furniture?

B&Q Volvo pulling a tip.ge fridge today up the A46 :confused: Anyone shed some light, baffled me slightly, unless they ran out of curtainsiders or are doing some jobs on the side, or selling their new volvos off already without removing decals.

Flowers/plants for the garden centres?

Bones:
Flowers/plants for the garden centres?

Good thinking.

When I did some springtime work for a garden nursery, the fridge had to be set to +7 until the day warmed up.

b&q get daily deliveries of flowers in a fridge,the ones that deliver here in n.ireland are usually plain white units and fridges,and the drivers tip themselves with the tail lift.

To be honest plants were the only thing I could think they would ever need to put in a fridge maybe (I know cut flowers to supermarkets come in fridges, but they need keeping fresh) just thought refrigerating plants wasn’t really necessary, guess you’re probably right though.

We carry flowers on our Profresh work via Hargreaves…we normally load them from the nurseries in/around Chichester…and the temperature has to be +3 or +4…to keep em fresh…were doing 2 trailers a day and after loading at chichester we normally top up at Hook…then deliver them to Sainsburys RDC`s. St Albans…Waltham Point…Feltham…Maidstone…

I once loaded a 20 foot reefer container with antique furniture and art work… :slight_smile:

It will be for the seedlings, they have to be kept at +12.

Northern contract is run by Wincanton, now at old Tesco ambient warehouse stakehill estate, middleton.

This is there peak season, so they have a lot of hire trailers and tractor units.

Work Shy:
It will be for the seedlings, they have to be kept at +12.

Northern contract is run by Wincanton, now at old Tesco ambient warehouse stakehill estate, middleton.

This is there peak season, so they have a lot of hire trailers and tractor units.

A lad I know works at Midd 1 Stakehill and he reckons that the agency “Transline” are supplying drivers for the peak period, or as he put it “Transline are doing their best to [zb] up the B&Q contract”, spinning the job out like no-ones business etc.

Sorry for the swearing Mods, but apparently, the Transliners are rubbing their wages into the noses of the regular B&Q lads. Most of them are “limited company directors”.

No wonder there’s trouble at’ mill!!

you’ll still get edited even if you are sorry :wink: …Denis F