b & q

anyone know ought about Wincanton doing B&Q in Coventry or is it Nuneaton

Jammy mutt works in th office in one, he is most likely your best bet.

Gurner:
Jammy mutt works in th office in one, he is most likely your best bet.

no longer in the office he’s back on the driving :wink:

Hitch we(TNT) have only just been taken over by Wincanton at the Grantham depot, we were told recently that the RCC will be closing but the DC is staying open, we have also heard rumours that we will be trunking over to Coventry but what we will be doing seems a mystery at the minute.

Why do you ask is something going on over there?, isthere something i should know :wink:?.

Jammy, i can answer that about conventry

Wincanton B&Q are much the same as any transport place, they treat you well when they want to and impose stupid rules and regs for drivers in the yard.

Nice kit though…

As for the coventry jobs, they are opening up another RDC up there, so rumor has it. Swindon are doing the recruiting as they have a driver trainer who is overseeing if ya like. Heard the the wages were respectable too.

The work is either trunking or store deliveries, with curtain siders, the store deliveries are a doddle at that.

I’m in the process of finding more information out, so as soon as i know i’ll let ya know.

If you’ve seen the advert go for it…

If anyone knows if there is vacancies at the site at Doncaster (redhill) let me know please, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers,

Bones why don’t ya give the TM a call and ask direct? I’ve done it a couple of times and i’ve always been successfull in getting a yes or a no.
Nice working up there, massive yard!