B L I N G ! !

A hot topic on here it would seem. But it got me pondering.

How much is spent on bling in a year? Who owns the most expensive blinged truck in the UK? Obviously these can only be guesstimates.

Which truck is your personal favourite?

PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!

Well it must be me I bought (out of my own pocket) an Air frsehner…Last september, is that too much Bling Rob?? :wink:

Deepinvet:
Well it must be me I bought (out of my own pocket) an Air frsehner…Last september, is that too much Bling Rob?? :wink:

Is it a tree? What smell?

OH DEAR!

Actually thinking back I don’t think I paid for it, it was a freebie at Purfleet wash. :blush: Sorry no idea what smell it was it was a Tree thingy tho.

Deepinvet:
Actually thinking back I don’t think I paid for it, it was a freebie at Purfleet wash. :blush: Sorry no idea what smell it was it was a Tree thingy tho.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: You push the boat out abit there if you bought it, mind you you shoudl treat yourself once a year.
Put the colour of it up and i bet some spod on here will tell you what the scent is :wink: :laughing:

JoeG:

Deepinvet:

Is it a tree? What smell?

i bet it was the traffic light one…

I think it was a black one, I remember seeing it down in the pasengers footwell last week. But I can’t be sure there’s alot of stuff in there…

Although not my favourite i think it has to be the “Most blinged” i have seen.

What happened to the DAF?
I wonder if someone hit it then said “sorry i didnt see you”
Anyway, its a DAF so all those lights are probably worth more then what the truck is itself :wink:

That’s wrong it’s just wrong :unamused:

Even a DAF doesn’t deserve that :grimacing:

Re: the DAF…Over the top and criminally tasteless.

I think a truck that is blinged discreetly looks a million miles better than one that has a ZB-load of different coloured lights all over the front. Each to there own tho.

I can’t think of the company but one that I saw last year at Peterborough really stood out…there was 2 of them in yellow with the interiors blinged up, colour coded interior trim and an AWESOME sound system installed.

I think a truck that is blinged discreetly looks a million miles better than one that has a ZB-load of different coloured lights all over the front. Each to there own tho.

Ok point taken, i’ll get rid of the airfreshner…

i have a 18tonne 3 axle rigid and it has stainlesss wheel trims to hide the ugly midlift wheels seem to be
forever buying trims to replace the ones the forkies with attitude keep damaging with there tilt lever!!

Joshh:

Although not my favourite i think it has to be the “Most blinged” i have seen.

that is the STUPIDEST thing i have ever seen, worse than those “jeepnies” in the phillipines

I’ve seen that DAF a few times. It always makes me think of some kid with too many left-over Panini Album football stickers so he stuck 'em on his Dads motor. :open_mouth:

welshboyinspain:
that is the STUPIDEST thing i have ever seen, worse than those “jeepnies” in the phillipines

Stupidest one I’ve seen is the one plastered with the football club nonsense :stuck_out_tongue: 30years of something or other, and a zillion lights.

Whether you like it or not, it’s down to personal choice.

I do like to see a motor with a bit of chintz on, a lot of people on here, don’t.

The ones who don’t, really don’t it seems.

Personally I will, when time and funds permit, customise my next one (no point with my current celestial chariot).

I have to say though, that the DAF, above, is a bit OTT, imho.

I reckon John Hogans Longline has to be up there in terms of expense, also CDC’s (?) Leading Lady, who’s now back in the sunshine.

JoeG:

Deepinvet:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: You push the boat out abit there if you bought it, mind you you shoudl treat yourself once a year.
Put the colour of it up and i bet some spod on here will tell you what the scent is :wink: :laughing:

if it was a tree and the colour was black then it is BLACK ICE… :frowning: sad or what. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:
A hot topic on here it would seem. But it got me pondering.

How much is spent on bling in a year? Who owns the most expensive blinged truck in the UK? Obviously these can only be guesstimates.

Which truck is your personal favourite?

PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM!!!

In my last work, I bought myself a wee brush and a dustpan. It costed me 69p in Asda and it was grey. It really looked cool in my passenger’s doors pocket :wink:

I also bought myself a cherry smelling screenwash at the company expense (as they haven’t any normal one) and the other driver bought a dashboard polish and give me half can saying that it has to be something for me, as it has “polish” written on it :grimacing: The cost of that was also reimbursed.

I also hanged out the air refresher, but I had it for free, it was added to one of the Polish mag (so if you ever see the black DAF CF with air refresher saying “PZU Assistance - zawsze z tobÄ…” or something similar, you can know that it used to be my lorry :wink:

On several occasions I had put some work into it as I was keeping the cab clean… Is that counts?