B L I N G ! !

Now then chaps, it seems we’ve moved on a bit, cos back in ‘the day,’ there were those for whom an ‘O’ licence and tax disc were most definitely counted as bling. :wink: :grimacing:

dieseldave:
Now then chaps, it seems we’ve moved on a bit, cos back in ‘the day,’ there were those for whom an ‘O’ licence and tax disc were most definitely counted as bling. :wink: :grimacing:

Exactly my thoughts Dave. I once put 6 months private road tax on a Scania and doubled its value :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Joshh:

Although not my favourite i think it has to be the “Most blinged” i have seen.

that is the STUPIDEST thing i have ever seen, worse than those “jeepnies” in the phillipines

TOTALY HIDEOUS, TOTALY HIDEOUS

A fleet that stands out to me is MJS transport, not too over the top and always smart.
The best blinged vehicle i have ever seen up close is probably Coles convoy T Cab. Its an amazing vehicle.
I am looking foward to seeing dags scania at truckfest, from the photos its looking very nice.

tachograph:

That’s wrong it’s just wrong :unamused:

Even a DAF doesn’t deserve that :grimacing:

It’s down to personal choice, I wouldn’t bling a truck like that but if the owner wants to do that then why not ? It’s his truck he can do what he likes !!

Denis F:

tachograph:
That’s wrong it’s just wrong :unamused:

Even a DAF doesn’t deserve that :grimacing:

It’s down to personal choice, I wouldn’t bling a truck like that but if the owner wants to do that then why not ? It’s his truck he can do what he likes !!

I agree it is down to personal choice, the truck owners choice was to bling the vehicle up like that and my personal choice is to think it’s way over the top and to say so :wink:

As you know I am not one for blinged trucks.If they are done tastefully then no problem.I did have the misfortune of starting early last Thursday and going up the M6 in the dark you see the odd nice lit truck coming towards you BUT then you will get the most tasteless who cover the front off the truck(and inside) with every concievable light going.Pity they don’t have to look at the front of their own trucks.
then of course this gives me the chance to reitterate my pet hate of those led red lights down the rear of the wind deflectors blinding me for the 5 minutes it takes them to get past.
And of course if the owner pays for the bling then not so much of a problem but as for the drivers who pay for them then moan about their wages well…

This one looks alright :open_mouth:

Joshh:

Although not my favourite i think it has to be the “Most blinged” i have seen.

it is too much but hey if the owners happy, if u ever see it go and have a proper look

i like this one for bling though, not too much just right

also gotta give mr vain a bit of credit, i do like seeing that red scanny

I take it Mr Vain has had a revamp, don’t remember it looking like that the last time I saw it, though that was some time ago.

that was taken at the convoy last year

Grasshopper:
A fleet that stands out to me is MJS transport, not too over the top and always smart.

I agree, a few bars and lights, shiny wheels, and a smart paint job. They won best fleet at peterborough, year before last I think.
I’ve always been a fan of Coles wagons too, might not be to everyones taste, but I like 'em. always spotless.

Each to there own, if you don’t like it, don’t look at it. and stop ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about it.

K.Goodwin:

Grasshopper:

I agree, a few bars and lights, shiny wheels, and a smart paint job. They won best fleet at peterborough, year before last I think.
I’ve always been a fan of Coles wagons too, might not be to everyones taste, but I like 'em. always spotless.

Each to there own, if you don’t like it, don’t look at it. and stop ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about it.

i third that always smart and kept tidy, another smart fleet is Richardson Transport, always in immaculate condition

marcustandy:
I’ve seen that DAF a few times. It always makes me think of some kid with too many left-over Panini Album football stickers so he stuck 'em on his Dads motor. :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: BRILLIANT !!!

one of the nicest turned out fleets ive seen is George Taylor(i think)light blue,burgundy,does containers out of bristol,whenever ive seen them they always look very well turned out and immaculate,not so much for bling but always very smart and shiney…

Thetaff:
one of the nicest turned out fleets ive seen is George Taylor(i think)light blue,burgundy,does containers out of bristol,whenever ive seen them they always look very well turned out and immaculate,not so much for bling but always very smart and shiney…

they are really nice, are they still about ive not seen them for ages.

Yeah they are still going seen them loads of times last week going up the M4,even the older wagons he has are immaculate :wink:

some pictures of MJS transport, george taylor etc etc would be nice!
:laughing: :laughing:

Thats all the BLING :sunglasses: on dads P.S boss payed for lightbar, trims and airhorns :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
although am getting some LED bulbs for the front marker because the standard ones are crap :smiley: and also gonna put some red LED on back of cab (when i can be arsed :laughing: :laughing: ) at top should look good over a bulker :smiley:

phantom309:

Thats all the BLING :sunglasses: on dads P.S boss payed for lightbar :smiley:
although am getting some LED bulbs for the front marker because the standard ones are crap :smiley: and also gonna put some red LED on back of cab (when i can be arsed :laughing: :laughing: ) at top should look good over a bulker :smiley:

Looks better every time i see it mate. :wink: :sunglasses: