Away from the truck

what do people do on there weekend break i run a kids football team under 12’s where we are very sucsessful winning league regular and cup matches :laughing: :laughing: i’ve just sat and wapped 40 selection boxes ready for there xmas party where i’m santa for the night(NOT GOOD) … any body else do daft things at weekend like me (but really love) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I support! Hucknall Town FC, we are bottom of BSN, and are very,very bad ( i know all my descriptive words will not get past the word censor).

But, sadly, i ejnoy my pain

Spend time with the GF and my boy, usually shopping, clean the car, muck around on the PC, try hit the gym, go swimming… Weekend are too short :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Spend time with the GF and my boy, usually shopping, clean the car, muck around on the PC, try hit the gym, go swimming… Weekend are too short :smiley:

Have to agree with that about weekends. It never seems as though I have had a weekend off. I have just had 3 weeks off and still feel as though I dont want to go back.

My weekend breaks are spent in my truck 9 times out of 10, so go for a walk about, TV, DVD, PS3, book. Im just about to go into my 4th month away, and to be honest, 1 day seems much like the next, what day of the week it is doesnt really come into it.

ayup great mate,no prizes for guessing what i’ll be doing for next few weeks… :cry: :cry: shan’t be making any dough that’s for sure…u sure i can’t interest you in piloting the magnum till xmas??rekon your xl could do with a break!!another trip to the bar on crutches coming up,gotta go… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: