What do you do

Okay i am sat here bored.
And i was wondereing what everyone else does on a Sunday?
Mark

I was going to go and do a ‘25’ until I looked out of the window and saw the frost that was so strong it almost looked like snow!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

*A ‘25’ is a 25 mile cycling Time Trial - today was just going to be a training run.

Looks like i’ll have to settle for 40 mins on the Concept 2 (rowing machine), burning off some calories before I stick 'em all back on with me Sunday roast dinner!! :wink: :wink:

I imagine that somewhere around Cannock this morning, there’ll be a few hangovers floating around! :laughing: :laughing:

Well I got myself in the good books by washing my wifes car and vacuuming and cleaning the inside as well. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Later I’ll have a nap for an hour, because I have a midnight delivery in Birmingham, in between drinking coffee, watching some football and checking out TruckNet UK. The rest of the time I’ll just waste. :wink: :smiley:

Well so far I’ve done 3 loads of washing and drying cooked breakfast made 2 loaves of bread (with the aid of a machine) made a lemon meringue pie and almost got the roast lamb dinner sorted as well as keep an eye on trucknet all i’ve got left to do is some more washing up a pile of ironing :smiling_imp: bath the kids and probably more washing up

pam

mrs mix:
Well so far I’ve done 3 loads of washing and drying cooked breakfast made 2 loaves of bread (with the aid of a machine) made a lemon meringue pie and almost got the roast lamb dinner sorted as well as keep an eye on trucknet all i’ve got left to do is some more washing up a pile of ironing :smiling_imp: bath the kids and probably more washing up

pam

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Just like Mrs. Tandy - easy life but always moaning!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Tin hat time!

so far today, watch a couple of old x files episodes on video, wash the lorry, checked in here a few times and gonna have some lunch now

(it’s quiet here today as SWMBO and SWMBO junior have gone to a netball competition and won’t be back for a couple of hours :wink: )

as there’s only a couple of days left of this month I might start doing the invoices later :unamused: :unamused:

probably end up cooking the roast chicken for dinner tonight…

Denis F:
probably end up cooking the roast chicken for dinner tonight…

Me too, in fact it will all be ready in about 20 mins. My wife is working and won’t be home until around 21:30 so I’ll leave hers on a plate and the only thing to consider is do I leave her the washing up or not? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Guess not, but then again sticking that little tablet thing in the dishwasher isn’t that hard. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Just like Mrs. Tandy - easy life but always moaning!!

marcus start running now mate youll need that fittnes to get a head start :laughing:

Played the dutiful Son and visited Mum and Dad. Did my domestics, on here at the moment, in between cooking an early evening meal for us all.

My Partner abnd Daughter are both suffering with heavy colds and other infections so they’re not feeling good at the moment :frowning:

Sunday is normally an enforced visit to the Launderette, followed by several pints of beer to slake the dust.

And spend some time on TN catching up on a weeks posts

Spent the day working, a 12 hour, which I told my manager I didnt want to do but some how I still did a 12 hour… :open_mouth:

Spent the day in bed with Killer toothache! Bloody Mcdonalds that caused it yesterday afternoon!

Theres never anything decent around to eat at 3pm when you have a break!

My sunday consists of coming in from pub at about 2am, go to bed until about 5 minutes before lunch. Go to parents or in-laws for full sunday roast.

Come home, sit and watch TV for an hour or so and then have some tea. Watch a bit more telly, surf the net for a bit then go to bed about midnight.

And while I am occupied doing this, the missus does all the cleaning and ironing!!! :wink: