Holidays?

Im off for 2 weeks from today so if any of you think you might get to Newark truckstop and fancy a beer try and let me know and you can buy the beers all night :wink:;);).

I’m going nowhere i’m having one of these

delivered on Tuesday and ive got 2 weeks to lay it, got to get my levels sorted out and ive got them sunkend manhole cover things too, got a feeling its going to be a nightmare so PLEASE come and park in Newark and take me to the pub away from it!!!.

I’ve a good mind to come up just to drink your beer! Best of luck with the patio Jammy,take a snap when it’s done (if it’s done?) so we can see how good you are… :wink:

Done the first ring on Tuesday morning took about anhour i need it to go off before i start the next ring i dont want it moving when i do the outer ring.

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/DSCF0039.JPG

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/DSCF0038.JPG

Better post links as the pics are very big.

They didn’t fall off the back of a lorry did they… :wink:

tartanraider:
They didn’t fall off the back of a lorry did they… :wink:

wot? like a b&q lorry or summik like that? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I spend a fair bit of time in Newark but normally go into town for a beer. I try to get away from the lorry and drivers complaining about the price of custard.

Im not shy of buying a tight scotsman a beer though :stuck_out_tongue:

jammymutt:
Done the first ring on Tuesday morning took about anhour i need it to go off before i start the next ring i dont want it moving when i do the outer ring.

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/DSCF0039.JPG

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/DSCF0038.JPG

Better post links as the pics are very big.

Not wishing to be the first to point out the obvious, but the first heavy bit of rain you get will scupper you. Where’s your base?!! No ■■■■■■■■■■■? You need a couple of inch of crushed stone at least, or something similar otherwise they’ll sink into the soil when you get a downpour. :bulb: