Holiday

Off to Egypt next Tuesday for a week, (looking forward to it) then Vegas later on in year.

Where is everyone else off to for the holidays this year?

Enjoy your holiday. We are off to Cornwall again this year. As we went to South Africa recently, we gave Cornwall a miss last year. Will be nice to go back to my wife’s former home town again. Hope the sun shines for you.

Not been to Cornwall for quite a while, lovely place!!!

Tipper-driver01:

Nothing booked at the moment.

Will probably be going to see family in Switzerland in June for a week or so and I’m hoping to get to the Trucker Festival (Swiss Truckfest!) while I’m there.

Hoping to go to Slovenia again.My son has bought a place out there with a view to opening a guest house. 1000mts up in the mountains,absolute peace and tranquility for a fortnight :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Going to Hong Kong in the summer, France in December, Spain at some point I imagine.

Also going to do Vegas and Nashville when I’m in the mood.

Me and a mate also said we’d try and get at least one, 3 day weekend with a few of the lads, every other month this year.

Bring on those holidays!

Alex

Living in Cornwall I don’t need to go away for a holiday

Why have a dog and bark yourself :wink:

Tipper-driver01:
Off to Egypt next Tuesday for a week, (looking forward to it) then Vegas later on in year.

Is daddy paying for those for you as well as the truck then? :laughing:

Rob K:

Tipper-driver01:

:unamused:

Rob K:

Tipper-driver01:

Hey man,what’s your problem ? :imp:

Semtex:
Living in Cornwall I don’t need to go away for a holiday

Why have a dog and bark yourself :wink:

nice sunny day down there yesterday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

( doing Launceston or Bodmin 2 or 3 times a week at the moment )

BonkeyDollocks:

Rob K:

Tipper-driver01:

Hey man,what’s your problem ? :imp:

Just ignore him, hes clearly obsessed

I try mate,really I do.

It’s just that I cannot stand for any nasty or sarky remarks or comments.After all,it’s very easy to sit in the comfort of your own home tryping this sort of filth that’s designed to upset and wind up other forum users.

What I’d give to meet a few of 'em face to face. :smiling_imp:

BonkeyDollocks:
I try mate,really I do.

It’s just that I cannot stand for any nasty or sarky remarks or comments.After all,it’s very easy to sit in the comfort of your own home tryping this sort of filth that’s designed to upset and wind up other forum users.

What I’d give to meet a few of 'em face to face. :smiling_imp:

Come on then, you big keyboard warrior you ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You have PM. :imp:

Seems we have a bell end in the house tonight ! :laughing:

BonkeyDollocks:

If you click that little X in the top right corner of your screen it will solve the problem. :sunglasses:

Rob K:

BonkeyDollocks:

If you click that little X in the top right corner of your screen it will solve the problem. :sunglasses:

Naah,I don’t think so pal.I still got loads of Tarmac tippers I wanna boot up on here before the nights out ! :wink:

Know what I mean ? :laughing: