What are you lot doing over the holidays

Taking the kids out,walking,going to a show,castle,ancient monument,meal out,walking the dog,the cat,going abroad,staying in the uk?

Im staying in uk unfortunately, haven’t really got much planned going to a small car show tomorrow then spending time with the gf, nothing to exciting really but good to get a few days off.

Starting a new job in the morning,4 on 4 off
But i have just had 5 days off so i dont mind :smiley: and the forcast is supposed to be rain.so i wont be missing anything

good luck with the new job tony…

Me nowt special… still kinda housebound from the Op i had on me knee 8 weeks ago… but starting to get out a wee bit to the shops … :sunglasses:

was trying to get my wife to take me to that steam fair at Carlisle tomorrow…either that am gonna go to the flicks and watch Men in Black 3 :sunglasses:

Im going to see Status Quo at Speke Hall later on today,cant wait. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

All right for some, I’ve just arrived back in Corpach for another 8 week stint :cry:

Went roller skating with the kids yesterday and took them to a classic car rally today.

Repairing my bmw. broke it again at the track lol

I was supposed to be cleaning 10 years of cack from the cars EGR valve, and laying more concrete in the garden, what happened to the weather■■?

I’m just working as useuall :neutral_face: it’s been raining nearly all day :frowning: then turned foggy :confused: & now this evening it’s gone blustery winds :open_mouth: …well thats shifted the fog anyway :smiley: :smiley:

MADBAZ:
I was supposed to be cleaning 10 years of cack from the cars EGR valve, and laying more concrete in the garden, what happened to the weather■■?

Most people just blank the EGR valve off with a plate.You won’t have trouble again.
Its rained here all day.