average speed cameras

these speed cameras are on most motorway roadworks just wondering if anyone has been caught by these cameras

yes our personel girl got caught at the ones at wetherby which incidently have now gone.

i havn’t, and i’m always on the limiter.

I went through the ones on the A27, at the end of the M27 on Friday…The car drivers were doing 35MPH, as expected, this went down to 30, so I dropped my speed to 20!!! What did the car drivers do■■? They mostly followed me at 20 MPH :laughing: :laughing: Gotta love the sheep :wink: :laughing:

When they were relatively new, the ones on the M1 just south of J21 caught hundreds each week when the roadworks were there some years ago - there was a sign with the number caught which was updated weekly and very prominent before entering - they still did not learn - I have never seen so many VOLUNTEER to pays fines and get points

att:
Gotta love the sheep :wink: :laughing:

What you do in youre own time is your business. :open_mouth:

Gotta laugh at the drivers who dont understand how they work. They slow down when they approach the first camera then speed up when they have passed it , then do the same thing when they come to the next cameras :laughing: :laughing:

One of our night drivers has just had a ticket in the post for going through the 40mph zone on M25 nr M11 jct @50mph, BUT the offence was in May and he has only just been sent the ticket, i thought you had to receive a ticket within 14 days not 5 months later :confused:

I was told by a reliable source that there only working when the camera lense/sensor is glowing a RED colour if you look closely when you go by them. This is meant to mean that there LIVE & WORKING.

Governor!:
i thought you had to receive a ticket within 14 days not 5 months later :confused:

It’s within 14 days to the RK which in this case won’t be the driver.