Asda Lutterworth

Iv done a quick search but cant see any info on this place whats its like?long wait times?

which 1■■

Think there are 3 in Lutterworth, 1st one off r/about used to be a long wait

was in the chill one sunday, done in 1 hr , never had a problem there

They got 3 sets of docks there, and it’s a pain in the neck to get the right one if you’ve not been there before. Otherwise, it’s fine, but it’s a hand in your keys place.

the first one on left is the main distribution… the second one is george clothing and last one is internation distribution centre IDC… if im not mistaken

Governor!:
Think there are 3 in Lutterworth, 1st one off r/about used to be a long wait

it used to be called the SMG or Slow moving Goods
and boy did it move slowly :laughing:

no doubt this is elsewhere on the TN site, but its a handy map to print for the locations of the various warehouses on the magna park site
gazeley.com/WebResources/Gaz … Map_A5.pdf

i went in there the other week and was out within 2 hours, you pull in, do the usual bits, name etc, then go to the right and park up towards the warehouse, go to goods in and then hand your notes in, and then wait…

The longest I have ever waited was 3hrs.

peirre:
no doubt this is elsewhere on the TN site, but its a handy map to print for the locations of the various warehouses on the magna park site
gazeley.com/WebResources/Gaz … Map_A5.pdf

It was. But it ain’t. It WAS in the FAQ’s but, someone p.m.'d me earlier, to the effect that it was a ‘broken link’. Hence I deleted it about an hour ago. And then you go and find a current one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I’ve got to go to all the trouble a recreating it.

Thanks for that. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: