ASDA Magnor Park Lutterworth

With an hour or so until my booking time, I was hoping one or two of you could help me with the address for this place.

I have 2 separate deliveries, first is ASDA SAC1 and the second is down as ASDA SMG 58/0.

Do any of you know which buildings these are? I’ve been to the IDC 1 and 2 before but I’m not sure about the 2 I’ve got today.

Cheers

Go to the first one on the estate and ask, preferably a driver. It’s a big estate and you will spend a long time driving round looking and getting lost.

Will_161:
With an hour or so until my booking time, I was hoping one or two of you could help me with the address for this place.

I have 2 separate deliveries, first is ASDA SAC1 and the second is down as ASDA SMG 58/0.

Do any of you know which buildings these are? I’ve been to the IDC 1 and 2 before but I’m not sure about the 2 I’ve got today.

Cheers

You get wrong name .There Idc,Cdc,Aidc and one recycle site running by Xpo

This should help you. Iirc anyway it’s the first left off the roundabout on Hunter Boulevard which was LE17 4XN post code taking me to Concorde Logistics when I worked there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

I’ve just arrived at the first one (ADC) and asked, it turned out both deliveries are for this place so that’s a bonus.