ASDA LUTTERWORTH

hi troops tipping at asda lutterworth next week , never been to this site , whats it like , slow , fast tipp., can you park in their place at night … ok thanks and regards

There is more than one ASDA site on that industrial estate

Parking is not allowed on any of the roads in that IE

That’s all the info I have

No supermarket RDC will let you park overnight in them. As for the speed of the tip, it probly depends on how busy they are. When i’ve tipped frozen in there, i’ve been done in under an hour.

They have ADC, IDC and CDC on Magna Park I think. No idea what the letters are supposed to stand for, chilled, ambient etc.

I go to IDC regularly, it’s the one furthest to the back of the estate. If you have only a few pallets on a curtain, they will side tip and its usually sorted pretty quick, by the time you have driven back to the office the paperwork is ready. If you have a full load they will often put you on a bay instead which can take the usual 2 hours+ depending on the mood.

Generally they are more efficient (and polite/friendly) than Tesco. Though the old ■■■■■■■ the gate with a face like a welders bench has about as much personal charm as an undertaker.

If you go on a bay, remember to flick the switch near the door before walking back to goods in, otherwise you’ll have to make the walk back again. They can’t open the door without the switch changed on the outside. Or so they say.

Silver_Surfer:
No supermarket RDC will let you park overnight in them. As for the speed of the tip, it probly depends on how busy they are. When i’ve tipped frozen in there, i’ve been done in under an hour.

Even if you just pull up at the side of the road to make a phone call the estate stasi are banging on your door at Magna Park.

Hunts…

A.J Hunt & Son
Buckwell Lodge, Lutterworth Rd
North Kilworth, Lutterworth

Adc is the first one you come to on the left, side tip only, typical time 1hr +, CDC, is the chilled, which is further round the back, not been for an age so no idea on tip time. Idc as previously said! If you need a break pull into lidl as there’s no gatehouse and they won’t bother you! ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only ever been to the Idc at the far end of the estate. Side tipped and in and out in an average of an hour and half. No major conplaints.

thanks guys

as said, if you want to park the night, go into Lidl, just of roundabout nr Argos, no probs.

thanks kindle , is that right what you say about parking in lidl , mean i can just drive in and park up even though i aint tipping there …just i need to be as close to magna park as possible got a lot to do on monday and get up north for changover and come back down again , that would be spot on to park close , cheers

You’ll be ok in lidl!

Beetie:
You’ll be ok in lidl!

thanks beetie, hope i dont get a knock back …lol… thanks again

As for not being able to park on Magna Park…

I’ve had 4 hours asleep on the approach road to Asda IDC and not been bothered by anyone. Even though the bloke in the hut said he would knock on my door if they could take me early. :unamused:

I arrived at 1100 for a 1700 booking and didn’t manage to get in until 4pm. Split daily rest is good when you are getting paid for it.

gadge:
thanks kindle , is that right what you say about parking in lidl , mean i can just drive in and park up even though i aint tipping there …just i need to be as close to magna park as possible got a lot to do on monday and get up north for changover and come back down again , that would be spot on to park close , cheers

yes mate, ive stopped there loads of times, drive in, park up, my mates stop there a bit as well, never known anyone to get told to bugger off.

kindle530:

gadge:

yes mate, ive stopped there loads of times, drive in, park up, my mates stop there a bit as well, never known anyone to get told to bugger off.

thanks for the help guys managed to get parked up in some kind souls yard

in and out of asda in 30mins, you were right mate that old dear at the gatehouse , jeez… handed her the paperwork folded up and she looks at me and says ,‘’ i cant read it when its folded ‘’ my reply was ''why is there summit wrong with your hands the you cant unfold it ‘’…lol…i would not like to take home a short wage packet to her … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: