Anyone remember...

Anyone remember the series on telly (ITV I think) from the 80’s called Truckers?

Yeah, I remember that, had the bloke in it who played Bayleaf in London’s Burning.

Ain’t you two got beds to go to■■?

Sleeping is for the weak and it is over rated. :wink: :smiley:

based in Derry brothers yard just off M62

Bit of a dodgy outfit that company. I used to watch the Brothers, it was like Onedin Line with wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
it was like Onedin Line with wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Onedin Line had more ‘heaving bosoms.’ :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

they had a woman in it who bedded some guy so they could get the trailers turned round the right way that had been loaded onto empty trailers the wrong way.

i know what i mean :laughing: :laughing:

No I don’t Ian, but I do remember ‘The Brothers’ - load
of old tosh, transhipping a hijacked lorry load into a ■■■■■■ :unamused:

BTW, how about resizeing that new signature of yours? I’m getting a crick in my neck sweeping left
to right :frowning: .

Salut, David.

That better spardo?

ianyng:
That better spardo?

:smiley: Much better, that was a right pain in the arse. :slight_smile: :wink:

james hazeldeane was his name and the big irish guy in it also appeared in sharp with sean bean

ianyng:
Anyone remember the series on telly (ITV I think) from the 80’s called Truckers?

Sure do Ian. It was on BBC1. I remember watching it when I was a nipper. Call it sad but I think if I look hard enough I even have most of them on a couple of video’s somewhere.

ianyng:
That better spardo?

Magic! Feel better already.
Now you come to mention it I do vaguely remember James Hazeldine doing something with trucks. Mind you that’s how I remember most things these days - vaguely :frowning: .

Salut, David.

Spardo:
transhipping a hijacked lorry load into a ■■■■■■ :unamused:

that was an episode of the chinese detective you’re thinking of david, a 40 foot boxvan full of ciggis went into 3 sherpa vans - remember someone said at the time transport 2000 or FoE nust have written the script :laughing:

I remember the driver who used to go to Italy for them - his nickname was the Egg-Man.

Didnt they use Hilton Transport Services lorry(Hammonds Transport) and they used Ewing Transport yard in Dungannon for the Irish end.
regards derek

what about that ‘play’ 2 drivers chatted up 2 women on cb and then all 4 met
one was king of the indivisble load…dog food dan or summat like

imdb.com/title/tt0272416/ truckers

imdb.com/title/tt0096567/ dogfood

yes i remember it :open_mouth: :laughing:
wasn`t the “egg man” called the “egg man” cos he was on the contract carrying EGGS?..lol :laughing: :laughing: