BBC Series "Truckers"

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a copy of the bbc series from late eightees called “truckers”??It only ran for one season although at end they did say it would return for another series!!More bbc porkies ha ha.Is it only me who can remember it as none of my truck driving mates remember it??I remember it was based around the adventures of "Picard freight haulage"ran by peter picard who was played by that bloke off londons burning,any light on the subject be great cheers.

Sorry I cant help you fella, but hasnt this been asked about before?

Darby Flyer:
Sorry I cant help you fella, but hasnt this been asked about before?

it has - trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

how about the 80’s film killing machine with lee van cleef in? Cant seem to get it anywhere?

Thanks chaps,im pretty new on here and did not realise it had been asked before.Checked out previous posts on subject and dont think they got anywhere in tracking down a copy so think i will resign myself to not seeing it again.Cheers

Killing machine with Lee van Cleef is available on vhs from$2.74 on amazon mate.

Zippy I have the video Killing Machine, I can do a copy onto DVD for you if want?

that would be superb! let me know what you want for doing it!

I have sent you a PM.

I don’t know where to get the series from, but i can provide some of the background, two friends got talking one day, one an owner driver, the other was freelance working for the tv company, they said wouldnt it be great to do a series on past times, “truckers” was the series, the owner driver was Dave “Rollo” Rawlinson, the other guy was Andrew something, I think they both worked for Derry Bros in the past, most of the episodes were based very closely on things that had happened, The Boat trailer, stinking fish, Rollo’s first load as an O/D, His own DAF was used in the series, they got thrown out of their digs in Prestatyn (spelling), Him & darra O’Malley were really drunk, things got out of hand, and that was that, Black squaddie doin the EGG run is true, the guy doin the run to italy with his wifes lover in the fridgewas true.

Dave used to sub con for Plane Trucking, late eighties, his brother John, was an old hand on the ME, and was in the office for Plane Trucking, Dave lived just off the east lancs road, anyone know of him or if hes still here

imdb reference
imdb.com/title/tt0272416/

That reference is to the wrong series

I got the series from ebay, dont know what ive done with it now though :confused:

imdb.com/title/tt0272416/
try this :laughing:

Hi Mate drop me your details as I have the 2 disc set . and will sell you a copy if you still want one

GB

The Biker:

drop me a line if you want the truckers 2 disc dvd

steelboyf10:

The Biker:

drop me a line if you want the truckers 2 disc dvd

PM sent :smiley: :sunglasses: