Truckers on telly

does anybody know when this is on… ■■?
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latest … -cast.html

wouldnt mine seeing it myself

Here ya go folks…bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/search/
trailer for it was on last night

rearaxle:
trailer for it was on last night

Yep, saw the trailer will give it a go, to much :unamused: by the wife :laughing:

Was reading this last night after seeing the ad.

thesimonwilson.blogspot.co.uk/20 … egins.html

Anyone remember the original BBC TV drama Truckers from the 1980s starring James Hazledean as Picard?

Some pics to jog your memory?

Rancid

Bill Maynards son above, Maynard Williams.

Anyone else notice the company name “Banks of England” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any one remember Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy?

imdb.com/title/tt0096567/plo … _=tt_ov_pl

If its a true reflection on a truckers life, it will show hours and hours and hours and hours and hours waiting to tip or load…a more confined version of the Royal family but without the jokes !

Hope they remember the chalk!!! And have loads of characters who left the regiment in Hereford shipped out to Europe but due to delays missed the Herald. That will make it more realistic, and some t1t on a pushbike trying o ram one of them off the raod…and everyone hating the Green Machines!!

I’m looking forward to the reviews on here. LOL

:laughing: :laughing:

Looks like its working title was

The Boys on the Black-Stuff !

Yosser’s son on the roof of the truck

I’d be keen to watch that! Give us the heads up if anyone finds out when it’s on, dont watch much tv to see it advertised :slight_smile:

Trucker-Lass22:
I’d be keen to watch that! Give us the heads up if anyone finds out when it’s on, dont watch much tv to see it advertised :slight_smile:

Sometime in October

Tipper Tom:
Any one remember Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy?

imdb.com/title/tt0096567/plo … _=tt_ov_pl

I certainly do, I even remember the words to the theme:

Dogfood Dan and the Carmarthan Cowboy,
how they long for active life.
Leaving home in search of romance,
leaving home to meet the wife.

Now, how sad is that?

Hmmm. I too saw the trailer and wasn’t encouraged - looked like “Dinnerladies” on 5 axles.

cargocargocargo:
Hmmm. I too saw the trailer and wasn’t encouraged - looked like “Dinnerladies” on 5 axles.

Isn’t that truck and trailers :slight_smile:

Anyone remember " The Brothers " on the BBC from 40 odd years ago, about a family haulage company called Hammonds Transport Services.

BigBear.

I saw the trailer for it yesterday. Looks as though it might be ■■■■■■