Anyone know anyone looking for drivers yorkshire area

Hi folks

Working on and off for AGYS in the last few months been an experience after 15 yrs with same company anyone know a good agy or even better companies lookin for class 1 drivers.

:open_mouth:

I know that the Agencys are looking for drivers on the UPS job out Batley.

Yorkshires a big place can you narrow it down a bit? :slight_smile:

Yeah sorry about that say 20 mile radious of Pontefract.

Cheers

Dave :smiley:

Frieghtroute at Low Moor are in dire need of drivers. :sunglasses:

is that low moor bradford ?

any idea what the job is and rates please

Yep next door to Hammonds the industrial estate just off new works road, the kits not great but there are as many hours as you want.

Ladytrucker679:

i know and what a crap job it is aswell with their crap trucks on crap work.

The Biker:
I know that the Agencys are looking for drivers on the UPS job out Batley.

i disagree unless best connection have been kicked out.
my mate was in there up untill christmas eve on 110 a day for best con and hasnt been in since.

Leggett Freightways (Based at Rotherham Industrial Storage - opposite The Stockyard Truckstop) had a big banner on their fence the other day advertising for drivers.

jessicas dad:

Ladytrucker679:

i know and what a crap job it is aswell with their crap trucks on crap work.

I have to admit I couldn’t agree more. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The reality is though they do have work and plenty of it but it’s not for the faint hearted. :grimacing:

Thanks for the feedback folks,

Yeah I guess beggers cant be choosers the agys seem to be a lot quieter this year than last.

I worked at a place last year for 6 months solid thru agy and then the company shipped in 9 polish drivers and got rid of us…3 months later all the poles have gone…they were doing it for 5.00 per hour.

On subject of WORK the best one I have come accross so far is QRF Ossett

Not related honest :slight_smile:

I phoned Leggets at Hellaby last week no jobs they said they had forgotten to take the sign down. Not the first time i have that happen. Having said that it’s always worth a call as there are people leaving all the time.

thecoder0:
On subject of WORK the best one I have come accross so far is QRF Ossett

Not related honest :slight_smile:

watch your rates with sean and alison i was with them and they sent me into bedfords on a sat night on about 8.50ph without telling me… lesson learned there.

i always ask the rates before i take the job and on top of that i was doing stobbies for him till they slashed the rates and now they diabolical and they are run by de poel type depoel into the search button above and read before you go back into stobbies for them again.
i try and work for agencys now that pay the same whatever job you are on.

:astonished: i gather asda at normanton always require drivers ,funny start times and shifts, :wink: but good clean job

polo:
:o i gather asda at normanton always require drivers ,funny start times and shifts, :wink: but good clean job

Not always.

I know that they were using lots of agency over Xmas, then it dropped off loads and then suddenly I got a call from a friend in Wakefield who works in an agency; it was late afternoon and Asda needed 10 drivers by the morning and he couldn’t fill the jobs at such notice so was asking for any of my old contacts from back home that might be interested!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

He never managed it. :confused: :confused:

polo:
:o i gather asda at normanton always require drivers ,funny start times and shifts, :wink: but good clean job

yes they need another now :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
jon