Agy advice in yorkshire

Posted something similar a month back with not much feedback so will try again :smiley:

I am looking at packing my non driving job up that ive had for the last 3 years,nowt wrong with it I just don’t need the 60 plus hours per week anymore :unamused: :unamused:

I am looking for part time work possibly 20 hrs per week min,totally flexible can do nights/out ,weekends , daft oclock starts , what ever really just to bring in a few quid. Now I know agy work pretty well because over the years have done some from time to time. I am totally flexible and if some weeks it has to be the odd full time hours then no probs either. I have used umbrella schemes etec etc so no issues with that either.

So I guess the question Im asking the the Yorkies is who are the agys in our area these days with the big contracts ? and who are worth avoiding ?

Yorkshire is the biggest county in the country. You might want to narrow it down a bit. Hull is in Yorkshire as is Huddersfield. So is Whitby and so is Sheffield. All of them are many miles apart from each other.

Point taken Conor …Yep West Yorks area folks,the Pontefract Castleford,Wakefield areas are my home patch. :smiley:

There is somebody on here, who claims to be the top agency driver in the North. Bob someone…

Hi try gi group in leeds they do work for kuenne nigel in tadcaster and normanton seems to be getting busy right now at the brewery days ,nights weekends easy work also try logical there ok and also transline they have argos arla hovisand few more tho they take ■■■■ a thought

I worked for Top Gear Recruitment at Next South Elmsall a few years ago don’t know if they still have contract but job was easy enough trunk run to Bristol, South Ockendon or Johnstone Bridge easy money for 9 hour shift.

Mods please del my above post as just seen that Top Gear have lost that contract!!

Norfolknewbie:
Mods please del my above post as just seen that Top Gear have lost that contract!!

Your right they have lost the contract…I used to do the runs your talking about…easy money :smiley:

Norfolknewbie:

why didnt you just edit your own post to explain the above instead of starting a new post to ask someone else to do it for you :question:

Try transline,they have Argos at castleford,asda redhouse(trunking)&are recruiting at sainsbury sherburn

Thanks for all the replys lads much appreciated.

Oh Agency! I thought it said GAY Advice.
Its my dixlexlea again!

revman:
Try transline . . . they are recruiting at sainsbury sherburn

. . . but you will have to be part of the Facebook crew. :unamused: :wink:

Stan

blue arrow ,Leeds