Is anyone recruiting in Retford/Lincoln/Sheffield/Doncaster

Hi does anyone know or can point me in the right direction of anyone taking on full time Monday to Friday drivers out of Retford/Lincoln/Sheffield/Doncaster/Newark/Nottingham/Mansfield area any help will be greatly appreciated as all i can find at the moment is agency work.

To all the drivers out there Happy New Year and safe driving in 2015, I’m still looking for new employment so hopefully the New Year will bring a change of luck

Canute

Culina Rotherham were looking but don’t know how far you want to travel.

canute on the wilko contract out of worksop, green group at maltby looking aswell, clipper at hellaby, culina at hellaby, custom haulage at sheffield were all advertising in the past couple of weeks

Andrew Page at markham vale are looking for permanent drivers.

I think NWT are looking for drivers in Sheffield.

Maritime and DHL/Next Contract both in Armthorpe. Neither mon to fri :wink:

DHL/Knowhow looking for drivers days and nights

Green group are ALWAYS looking for drivers, there’s a big billboard ad on the nearby postoffice offering work. They’ve also in recent weeks advertised to expand their O licence by 30 trucks and 30+ trailers. But iirc the pay is only £7.50 p/hr

It also depends what the OP wants to do and where he’s located, knowing his location would help

peirre:
Green group are ALWAYS looking for drivers, there’s a big billboard ad on the nearby postoffice offering work. They’ve also in recent weeks advertised to expand their O licence by 30 trucks and 30+ trailers. But iirc the pay is only £7.50 p/hr

It also depends what the OP wants to do and where he’s located, knowing his location would help

My mate lasted a week at the green group,( max hours not for him) ,he’s now got another job tramping,still max hours but it’s near skeggy,so when he’s not at work or fast asleep on the sofa he can walk along the front

urban1:
DHL/Knowhow looking for drivers days and nights

I looked into that a couple of years ago but w/ends and a big cut in wages put me off

This is in my neck of the woods…Just to add to all the above posts, how about these:

Griffin Freight at Retford. Good local company, AFAIK they prefer full-time drivers to agency.
JP Walton’s at Denaby - usually looking for drivers & willing to give newbies a go!!
Highfields at Cottam - usually busy fleet.
Next at Armthorpe (DHL) are defo. looking for W&D drivers - even offering newly passed drivers an initial interview.
Hebblewhites at Gringley were recruiting -they do bulk aggregates & beet I think.
One World logistics at Carlton/Worksop - maybe worth a try.
Junction 4 pallets at Armthorpe have a sign on their gate - looking for a driver.
The Range at Thorne (DHL)

I’ll post others if I think of any!!

Good luck !!!

Hi everyone thanks for all the help so far, I really appreciate it after years of being away from home working it is time to settle down and be at home so cv"s have gone out to the companies and if anyone hears of anyone else recruiting please let me know. Once again many Thanks

Sports Direct still advertising I think, £12 per hour nights. Advert on C.V. Library.

Can anyone tell me if NFT do Monday to Friday day work please, any other info welcome or if anyone knows of anyone else looking for drivers please let me know . Many thanks so far for all your help

Walkers at Tuxford

R Plevin and Sons at Retford?

Wood recyclers supplying wood to the new powerstation at Sheffield near Meadow Hall.
Other work would be expected though.

nick very tall:
Can anyone tell me if NFT do Monday to Friday day work please

I doubt it is, it’s on a rota & defiantly involves weekends.

Daz1970:
The Range at Thorne (DHL)

The Range is run by Kay Transport part of Gregory Distribution, it used to be a DHL site doing MFI.

nick very tall:
Can anyone tell me if NFT do Monday to Friday day work please, any other info welcome or if anyone knows of anyone else looking for drivers please let me know . Many thanks so far for all your help

I believe it’s an eight week rota, with four weekends off, then four weekends worked.

Immingham might be a bit far for you, but both Handtrans and Immingham Transport are advertising for drivers, both class 1 n 2.