Any potential work

I know its a bit of a long shot & you guys will all want the best jobs for yourself ( i cant blame you) but i have recently been laid off by a company i was working for & still want to get work as class 2 driver prefereably in the Halifax area I was just wondering do you know of anybody recruiting - im already on with a couple of agencies but there a little dry at the moment.

PS im also doing my class 1 in a few weeks so if anyone knows of a company willing to offer class 2 work while i get my class 1 (i would drive class 1 for them once i pass) all information would be greatly appreciated. All work considered - nights out are ok but dont want to work nights thanks

all help greatly appreciated

PSS i think i posted this in the wrong forum area to start can an admin please remove first topic - sorry and thanks

Try Peckover Transport at Bradford. I won’t deny, it’s not the best place to work, but my mate says they’re taking people on at the moment.

I’ve got a mate in Halifax, and if you don’t mind travelling, got some in Huddersfield too, i’ll ask em and pm ya with any response

degsy4wheels:
I’ve got a mate in Halifax, and if you don’t mind travelling, got some in Huddersfield too, i’ll ask em and pm ya with any response

yeah if you dont mind that would be sound

Reubs766:
Try Peckover Transport at Bradford. I won’t deny, it’s not the best place to work, but my mate says they’re taking people on at the moment.

Ill give them a try as well

thanks for the help lads