Meachers Transport

LGV Night Driver
MeachersTransport

LGV NIGHT DRIVERS

Earn £446 - £576 per week (C+E)
Permanent positions
23 days holiday per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays
Contributory Personal Pension Plan

We will also consider applications from (C+E) qualified drivers for daywork (home every evening) and distance daywork (with some nights away from base). Good driving record and references essential. Mainly tautliner work. These jobs are based at our Nursling, Southampton site.

Application forms can be obtained by phoning Cath Ovenden on 023 8073 9999 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Frida

NO :laughing: :laughing:

:imp: ERF’s ■■ no thank you. :slight_smile:

i like my ERF ECT. it has more than enough power for the job i do. the alternative is a DAF 75.320 which really does struggle sometimes. a splitter would help but i cant see them fitting one :laughing:

brit_mark:
Meachers Transport

LGV Night Driver
MeachersTransport

LGV NIGHT DRIVERS

Earn £446 - £576 per week (C+E)
Permanent positions
23 days holiday per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays
Contributory Personal Pension Plan

We will also consider applications from (C+E) qualified drivers for daywork (home every evening) and distance daywork (with some nights away from base). Good driving record and references essential. Mainly tautliner work. These jobs are based at our Nursling, Southampton site.

Application forms can be obtained by phoning Cath Ovenden on 023 8073 9999 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Frida

Don’t like phoning as it is too expensiv.
Just overtook Job with Doublefloor Trailer in Nightrun to leicestershire and may get new Lorry end of August,but have to do 3month to know if i get Job or not.
Just sent MAN Munich a Email about there TGA.
At Evening had i a Merc on Trailer as MAN took TGA in Garage.
Used bedween 41 and 45 litre/100km
So they may not like my that well,but Merc needs just bedween 32 and 36 litre/100km.
Means,i can sleep very well,as i worked in interest of Company.
But Email my a Applicationsform for Nightjob.
You never know what comes

being night work, it is probably more or less trunking isnt it? not their multi drop crap along the lines of DHL etc?

scanny77:
being night work, it is probably more or less trunking isnt it? not their multi drop crap along the lines of DHL etc?

What no other company including your’s do multi-drop.So how many drop’s do you do scanny :question:

anywhere between 1 and 10 depending on whether its rigid or artic. i have done multi before though and there is no way i would do it again. far too much pressure on the driver to get everything done within a day. its not so bad if you do the same area day in day out but when you are agency and you dont know the drops, its a nightmare of a job.
im not really sure what meachers do though. i did 2 days for them last january but in a transit delivering paper. i havent driven their trucks but im guessing they do general haulage similiar to DHL ie pallets of anything to anywhere

b m

don’t suppose if you know if there taking on at there derby depot are they, just curious looking around at the market at the mo :wink:

jon

jonboy:
b m

don’t suppose if you know if there taking on at there derby depot are they, just curious looking around at the market at the mo :wink:

jon

Jonboy, they have a permanaent slot on Fish 4 Jobs, and have done since I moved here.

A bloke I worked with at Ontime got a job with them in Banbury when they promised him the earth.

Instead he has spent most of the time in hospital trying to get the gunshot wound in his foot treated :stuck_out_tongue:

Instead he has spent most of the time in hospital trying to get the gunshot wound in his foot treated

if i get a interview should i wear my stetson and six shooter :wink:

jon