Anybody drove this or seen it on the road in use?

Flicking through ye olde interweb i found this pic and wondered if anyone has see this in use on the public road’s as i haven’t…but then again i dont travel around the country.

I know a long while back they were in the news but not heard or seen anything since… :question:

Imagine they’d but quite fun to “shunt” with, :open_mouth: :laughing:

Have you ever drove one? guessing you need a C+E+E to drive it :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“pecjam23”
Have you ever drove one? guessing you need a C+E+E to drive it :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

yes and the test would be an interesting one, and you will have to extend the test to do two trailer drops and geting it in the box now that would be fun

i don’t think is use in the uk

insider.trucknetuk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2415

Lookee here our very own Krankee to this for a spin :wink:

Its all very well till the copper stops you and says roads closed theres a diversion. :open_mouth:

Sorry the traffic cops will know if you will be o/k. :unamused:

i hope he’s gunna remove that table before he goes out on the road :laughing: :laughing:

be ok for store deliveries to tesco and that. We’ve had bigger than that in here drive springs to mind :laughing:

i think something similar is a good idea on our roads, but under limited routes, like trunking inter depot, maybe like the dutch and swedes run

Sadly our goverment has decided that ‘double B’s’ will not be allowed on our roads.

Denby had open days where you could try it, nice to drive as I had the demo drive

didnt that daft woman at the government scrap plans to test this? mainly because the rail frieght companies kicked up a fuss cause “they would lose work”

lose work inter trunking between depots? doubt it

denbytransport.co.uk/special … k_trailer/

More info there on their own website.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o9WAk33lD-k and a video there.

I have driven it :wink: Drove it around swinderby airfield , going forwards it is a piece of cake to control, and follows better than you would think, now reversing is another story ! :laughing: I think it’s an amazing bit of kit, but then i’m biased as i work for them !

Stan Robinsons have one as well, I think