to big

i feel like it,s gonna be more work for us all news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/linc … 234670.stm

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9232
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6089
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5362

It has been discussed before, on numerous forums :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

oh well first time i seen it oh well :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

This has been a development that I have been watching for the last twelve months or so.

I would just LOVE to get the chance to try one out.

(That’s not to say I’d like to drive one full time.)

:laughing:

I would just LOVE to get the chance to try one out.

Would i ever,i think it would be great at rush hour though. :laughing: :laughing:

(That’s not to say I’d like to drive one full time.)

Yes please,i’m sure i read it somewhere that they will be depot to depot,ie Motorway all the way.Your own convoy. :laughing:

When i first ever saw a wagon and drag i thought it was 2 lorries with one driver therefore putting one out of a job, when i see this i think it will definatel be putting a driver out of a job, now they can have 2 arctics with only one driver.

I bet they still expect him to tip both trailers in the same time as one :frowning::(:(…

One driver at a petrol station in Lincolnshire said: “I think it’s a terrible idea - lorries are long enough as they are.”

Er, am I missing something here ? Why is this relevant. ?

One mechanic at a house in Worcestershire said “I think it’s a wonderful idea - lorries could do with being a bit longer.”