i am in a Chat

The talk is,if in Times of new Workingtime regulation and Driver-time regulation more and more Lorries are double manned on Europes Motorway’s with Cab’s smaller that it is allowed for a Dog,by law.
Now,as more and more distributionscentre and Factories move out cities were it possible to run lorries with bigger cab’s.
The time longhaul lorries waist there Times with deliveries like a Postman,here a parcel and here two,see i nothing speaking against Tractors like US-Driver run.
For US-Trucker is it history that they had to turn in Cabovers around,with a second driver with and no place to stay alieve

in that case were it also possible to run Trunks and Longhaul,as some British Transporter ask since month,with two Trailers.
Other Countries run that sort of Vehicle on single carriageways,and it can’t be that dangerouse to send a longserving Team with a Roadtrain,mostly,motorways and A-Road (dual carriageways) along

i am sure that each one,who was in summer in southcountries knows what i mean,when you have to do spare clothes with you to change as you swet a lot,a second Person with Bag’s too,and that for a week

the one in the bottom pic would struggle any where over here esp country lanes we use like the A54 cong to buxton road :open_mouth: .

any way great pics

mark

I just found that Picture.
But for Trunkwork and longhaul work,mostly done by Motorway and dual carriageways were it at all Time possible with a second Trailer,and the short distance from there to the Depot is mostly possible too.
Part of the industry apply’s since Years for Roadtrains on UK’s Motorways.